BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee

2.7

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2019.

Interview

There was an initial telephone interview to explain the job and responsibilities and answer any of my questions, followed by an in-person one-on-one interview with the division manager, an interview with department leadership, and a panel interview with three people in the department. Everyone was nice and it all felt very informal and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is an ad campaign that you’ve seen lately that appealed to you and why?   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.

Interview

Applied, had a phone screen within 2 weeks, went very well, was promised a follow up but never heard anything over 6+ weeks and 3 follow ups. Don’t be surprised if they ghost you too. Very unprofessional.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

It was a good interview. Had an interview after they asked me for work samples. First interview was over Skype, but then i had an on-site interview and was given a tour of the facility and was introduced to the staff.

CSR Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process is easy, can last about 20mins-an hour . There will be about 2 to 3 supervisors in the interview in which they will all ask you questions one at a time

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to build trust with a coworker or manager   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Nashville, TN) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was actually quite simple and I enjoyed the process of interviewing with my hiring manager. I was originally contacted for a phone interview and within two weeks I was contacted to schedule an in person interview. Two months after my in person interview, I was contacted regarding employment and an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• My interview was more of an open conversation versus a typical interview where questions are asked in the "Give me a time when" format.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone Screen where they try to gauge my compatibility for the position and then an on-site interview.

I almost got there late because getting on the property is like trying to get into Fort Knox.

Interview Questions

• You have to present some data makes a manager in another department look bad, how do you present it?   1 Answer

Transitional Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.

Interview

I applied via the company website on a Wednesday (the day the listing was posted). I was emailed by a recruiter late afternoon the next day asking if I could come in for an interview on that Friday. I replied stating I was unable to come in on such short notice, but was available for an interview any time the following week. The recruiter told me the hiring manager was only in town on that Friday, but she would check further availability and get back with me. I never heard back. I had a negative experience based on apparent lack of respect for my time and the recruiter not following up when she said she would.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

The process takes too long. I had other offers from other companies before I got through the bcbst process. Application, phone screen and 3 interviews. They do panel interviews and a presentation. For a middle level role this seems excessive. Then it takes knowing someone to get selected.

Interview Questions

• Thinking on a time when you had a difficult time with a coworker. How did you handle it? What did you do and say? What was the result?   Answer Question

Customer Service Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online through company website; within 2 weeks did online assessment tests which was a behavioral questionnaire and a typing test; about 2 weeks later called from company to come in for panel interview

Manager Quality Improvement and Appeals Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Nashville, TN) in January 2018.

Interview

From application to decision was more than 4 months. Was contacted by the recruiter for phone screen in November 2017, had phone interview with hiring manager and her team in December 2017, conducted face to face interview with the hiring manager in January 2018. I reached out in mid February 2018 to obtain a status, was informed that position was on hold. Reached out again in March 2018 and again April 2018 to learn status and position still on hold. I withdrew my application for consideration.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with managing large scale quality management projects.   Answer Question