BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.7

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Filled out the application and they called for interview. They did make me take a typing test and drug test. Passed the background check which took about a week.

Clinical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and within 2 weeks received an email invitation for an on-site interview. I met with the hiring manager. I was invited back for the second interview at the end of the first. I had a third and final interview on-site. The process took about 2 weeks from the first interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

Interview

I was called in for an interview and sent an email with all the information. Waited in the lobby and then was called back to a room with 3 other mangers. It was still pretty nerve wrecking but they were laid back and made it a little easier

Interview Questions

• I forgot the questions by now. Sorry-- If I remember I will edit   Answer Question

Facilities Technician Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Nashville, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

It was an interview with the mail room supervisor via telecommunication and the Facility Manager and it your typical interview. They asked job related questions, showed the facility and personality questions. They were very nice and respectful.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

They had two rounds of interview, the initial interview was with the director and another person, and the second round was with three of the employees in a less formal setting.

Interview Questions

• What brought me to want to apply for a job with an insurance company?   Answer Question

Hearing Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Knoxville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviewers interviewing 25 applicants in a day. There were attorneys from the government and private sector involved and also personal from the governors office that made the intial decision on those to have a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• My qualifications for the job based on my in house experience   1 Answer

Network Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.

Interview

I had 1 phone interview with the recruiter and I had to submit an online survey. After that, I was asked to do a face to face with the team which was scheduled about a week later. It was about 2 weeks after the interview when I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical interview questions. How would you respond in certain situations? What were my past jobs and experiences that made me qualified for the position.   Answer Question

IS/Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

Got a call for an interview after 2 months of submitting the application and online. The managers at the interview were friendly. I got a call back 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Information Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

First we had a casual meeting between the department head, group supervisor, and myself. I was shown around the campus and questioned further. After the initial interview, there was a fairly prompt response, drug screen and background check.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Resume was submitted online and screened by HR for experience and skills. I interviewed with department director. Questions focused on handling clients and broker relationships. I felt I had the experience they were looking for; however, the position was ultimately filled from within. The entire process took approximately three weeks.