BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2018

2.7

Transitional Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.

Interview

I applied via the company website on a Wednesday (the day the listing was posted). I was emailed by a recruiter late afternoon the next day asking if I could come in for an interview on that Friday. I replied stating I was unable to come in on such short notice, but was available for an interview any time the following week. The recruiter told me the hiring manager was only in town on that Friday, but she would check further availability and get back with me. I never heard back. I had a negative experience based on apparent lack of respect for my time and the recruiter not following up when she said she would.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

The process takes too long. I had other offers from other companies before I got through the bcbst process. Application, phone screen and 3 interviews. They do panel interviews and a presentation. For a middle level role this seems excessive. Then it takes knowing someone to get selected.

Interview Questions

• Thinking on a time when you had a difficult time with a coworker. How did you handle it? What did you do and say? What was the result?   Answer Question

Customer Service Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online through company website; within 2 weeks did online assessment tests which was a behavioral questionnaire and a typing test; about 2 weeks later called from company to come in for panel interview

Manager Quality Improvement and Appeals Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Nashville, TN) in January 2018.

Interview

From application to decision was more than 4 months. Was contacted by the recruiter for phone screen in November 2017, had phone interview with hiring manager and her team in December 2017, conducted face to face interview with the hiring manager in January 2018. I reached out in mid February 2018 to obtain a status, was informed that position was on hold. Reached out again in March 2018 and again April 2018 to learn status and position still on hold. I withdrew my application for consideration.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with managing large scale quality management projects.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Filled out the application and they called for interview. They did make me take a typing test and drug test. Passed the background check which took about a week.

Clinical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and within 2 weeks received an email invitation for an on-site interview. I met with the hiring manager. I was invited back for the second interview at the end of the first. I had a third and final interview on-site. The process took about 2 weeks from the first interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

Interview

I was called in for an interview and sent an email with all the information. Waited in the lobby and then was called back to a room with 3 other mangers. It was still pretty nerve wrecking but they were laid back and made it a little easier

Interview Questions

• I forgot the questions by now. Sorry-- If I remember I will edit   Answer Question

Facilities Technician Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Nashville, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

It was an interview with the mail room supervisor via telecommunication and the Facility Manager and it your typical interview. They asked job related questions, showed the facility and personality questions. They were very nice and respectful.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chattanooga, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

They had two rounds of interview, the initial interview was with the director and another person, and the second round was with three of the employees in a less formal setting.

Interview Questions

• What brought me to want to apply for a job with an insurance company?   Answer Question

Hearing Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Knoxville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviewers interviewing 25 applicants in a day. There were attorneys from the government and private sector involved and also personal from the governors office that made the intial decision on those to have a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• My qualifications for the job based on my in house experience   1 Answer