BlueLine Rental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlueLine Rental Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at BlueLine Rental

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shippensburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlueLine Rental (Shippensburg, PA).

Interview

Process was very streamlined and no nonsense. I was interviewed by two high level staff members. The interviews wer done one right after the other, and I was notified that I got the job very quickly. The onboarding process went very smoothly as well and communications were great.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encountered a conflict with a team member and had to deal with it without any assistance from management. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fantastic....quick and very competitive

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BlueLine Rental (Longmont, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online and had an on the spot phone interview about 1 days later. Invited for a face to face 10 days after that. Arrived ten minutes early and kept waiting almost 25 minutes after an hour long drive. Interviewed with Credit Manager and Controller. They asked a few, a very few questions, pretty standard what have you done, do you know this or that. Interview was about an hour and most of it was spent in my listening to them speak of their excellent working relationship, company travel and recent successes. They were friendly, but their form letter response stated that I did not meet their needs. I have no idea how they knew that; they certainly didn't ask me enough to make such decision, Always had a good impression of all the Volvo units before, but I don't now.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Canyon, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlueLine Rental (American Canyon, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Short no real interview my company was purchased by volvo, Volvo HR probably never even looked at the applications if they did they would have seen i applied for a different job.

Negotiation

No negotiation