BluePearl Veterinary Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BluePearl Veterinary Partners

2.6

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BluePearl Veterinary Partners (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process took a few months. I had several phone interviews and then a face to face with the hiring managers. Everyone was great with communicating with me regarding the process and how many steps were left.

Interview Questions

• What new and creative ways of marketing can I bring to the table?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BluePearl Veterinary Partners (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Was sent by a recruiting firm for a contract position. After five minutes it was obvious the place has some serious problems. Basically most of the people in the department have left or are leaving and I would be expected to learn, create, fix and implement everything on my own and do it very quickly because then I would have to train the new hires. I don't mind helping but I'm not going to be a financial janitor for another poorly run department. Never really asked about my experienced. Was asked about writing procedures and told I have done that many time in the past. They couldn't even understand about how to write procedures for functions. It was clear they had deeper issues not being expressed when your staff keeps leaving.

Registered Veterinary Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BluePearl Veterinary Partners (Daly City, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview took place with general questions, followed by in hospital tour plus additional screening. However, due to short staffed nature of the industry and area, most people with any experience are hired.

Interview Questions

• What are your main duties at your previous hospital/clinic?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BluePearl Veterinary Partners (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

long..it took months. in person, in person ,in person then job offer then drug test after job shadow. There seemed to be alot of hassle for not alot of compensation afterwards. But lots of little animal perks

Workforce Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BluePearl Veterinary Partners (Tampa, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

Very thorough, professional, to the point, and in depth. I can really appreciate the friendly vibe provided throughout this entire process. The interviews were held in a timely manner without delay.

Interview Questions

• Where do you envision yourself to be in 6 months to a year?   Answer Question

Veterinary Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BluePearl Veterinary Partners (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Very swift and easy, as long as you know how to answer questions about animal care. And how you can relate with a stressful client. Its a hospital and you will get people that are extremely worried about their pets.

Interview Questions

• What would i tell a client after they are picking up their pet from surgery.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BluePearl Veterinary Partners (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2018.

Interview

I originally used this place for a emergency veterinary option for my dog when she became ill. I happened to walk by and talk with some of their staff at a Halloween Dog get together. I applied online for their one of their available positions. I communicated via email and set up a in person interview after a phone screening. The phone screening was per usual and the person was very nice to talk to. The inperson interview was conducted by two people. The interview was very smooth and the people that interviewed me are great people. After the talking portion of the interview, I got to see the back where everything comes together and it was breathtaking. Their facility was filled with awesome people and they had state of the art technology.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle high stress situations?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BluePearl Veterinary Partners (Overland Park, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was with the practice manager and lead vet tech. It lasted about an hour, this included a tour of the facility. There was a written test over drug knowledge, math as well as a few case studies for triage purposes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BluePearl Veterinary Partners (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter after the online application. Then email from regional hospital manager. Had an in person interview. Took about 2 hours. First an introduction to the clinic building, then there was an hour and a half paper test. This was quite unexpected. Some questions were easy, reference ranges for TPR etc. Some medication calculations, solution, fluids, CRI, .... The anesthesia test was very detailed. Asked about a/A concentration, MAC's of various inhalants, antidotes, descrive VPC's and how to treat. How to start ventilation, the reference values for PEEP, etc. Recognice ECG patterns and capnogram patterns, Afterwards very brief interview with questions read from a page. Do you have pets? What are your goals? Describe a medical mistake you have made?

Interview Questions

• A written test about anesthesia and other clinical skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BluePearl Veterinary Partners (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

You will briefly speak to the Supervisor on staff then you are given a written test of approximately 40 questions to complete. The test was not difficult if you have at least a year of experience being a Veterinary Technician. The questions were brief and to the point. I had to call and follow up to receive any feedback.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications I had for the position. What my weaknesses are.   Answer Question