BlueVine Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 48 of over 48 interviews

82 Comments

Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

BlueVine

Application

I interviewed at BlueVine

Interview

The interview process was great! I was impressed every step of the way. I applied and thereafter was contacted via email to list my availability for a phone screen. The screen was great... I was provided more insight into the company and what they were looking for in this specific role. I also of course answered a round of questions from them. I then went through a number of other interviews with people who I would help support in this role, as well as a meeting with the CHRO which left me more excited than I could have imagined. The last step was reference checks. My references reported back to me that these were really friendly calls and they enjoyed their discussions (I find this really notable).

Interview Questions
  • There were many behavioral as well as past situational experience questions.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

BlueVine

Application

I interviewed at BlueVine

Interview

Lots of interviewers from lots of teams. Some were challenging technical interviews, while others were more high-level. Definitely a mixed bag in terms of quality, but mostly they were at least pretty decent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlueVine (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied online through career page, received an email from a recruiter a few days later. Set up phone screening, then had a 30 minute Google meet interview scheduled Friday. Google video interview was late in the evening (probably should have been the warning sign). I'm asked about 4 behavioral questions during the interview. Received an email late Monday, informing me that I was not selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlueVine

Application

I interviewed at BlueVine

Interview

Written test with 4 questions, 2 in python and 2 in SQL. then a short professional interview. I did not pass the test so I did not proceed with the process :(

Interview Questions
  • 1. sum of items in list that appear just once 2. left join VS inner join

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlueVine (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in May 2021

Interview

I was summoned for a first interview in the company offices with a team leader. The place is nice and cozy. I passed a test with 4 simple questions in Python - like - what is the difference between get and post(http), while understanding the maximum height in a binary search tree (possible in recursion) and more .. They then passed the test with the interviewer and he asks for explanations of each answer you wrote. Then I was asked to implement the Range function in Python. Then call for a second interview, in case you passed the first interview.

Interview Questions
  • implement Range in Python Questions about a project I did implement counting sort o(n)

BlueVine

Application

I interviewed at BlueVine

Interview

Had seven interviews, did a writing assignment, had references checked (literally). After days of silence, I had to reach out to the recruiter, only to find out they went with another candidate — with zero feedback. And unless my references absolutely blasted me (which is obviously not the case — they said the conversations were great) I'm left in the dark. Absolutely appalling and beyond unprofessional. Avoid.

Interview Questions
  • Talk to us about your experience with paid media, content marketing, editorial calendars

BlueVine

Application

I interviewed at BlueVine

Interview

The initial 30 min phone screen started with saying the job is remote now but when things reopen it would be in the HQ offices in San Francisco. That was not clear in the job description and if it had been I wouldn’t have wasted anyone’s time by applying as I don’t live in San Francisco and have no plans to move. I recommend making expectations clear in the job description or ask people if they want to move in an email before scheduling a call and hanging up within 3 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to work in HQ in San Francisco when the office reopens?
1 person found this interview helpful

BlueVine

Application

I interviewed at BlueVine

Interview

First call asking for experience and tell about yourself next level including a task about scheduling missions in empty hours in order to exam your sense of priorities than u will have to present in front the recruiter to

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself in one slide and tell why u will contribute the role

BlueVine

Application

I interviewed at BlueVine

Interview

There was a phone interview with the team leader followed by an onsite interview, a home assignment, a professional interview on the assignment & an interview with the group's senior manager

Interview Questions
  • - What features would you use to determine if a transaction was fraudulent - There was an SQL question where I received a simple table (with 2-3 columns) and was required to write a query

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueVine (Jersey City, NJ) in Mar 2021

Interview

Resume submitted via Linkedin, Human Resources 30 minute phone discussion, week later Two - 30 minute video call with Leads. Nice conversation with all, not much information on systems used or metics

Interview Questions
  • All scripted questions, same questions asked from both groups. “how do you handle such employees”, types of procedures implemented...seems like they are just fishing for information on how to setup / run a support team, as interviewers were all with company roughly 3 months or less and no solid management experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Interviews