BlueWare, Inc Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BlueWare, Inc

1 Interview Review

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlueWare, Inc (Melbourne, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and uploaded my resume and a cover letter. I received several e-mails that brought me to online assessment and personality tests. I completed them immediately. I received a follow up e-mail from the owner/CEO Rose Harr- thanking me for my good work. The next e-mail invited me for a face-to-face interview at their office in Melbourne. Another e-mail invited me to a seminar with other candidates and management. Yet another e-mail from Rose Harr included a link to a video of her- explaining her accomplishments and the founding of the company and what they do.

I was excited about this women's entrepreneurship and the fact that BlueWare was being used by 220 hospitals in the United States and the United Kingdom.

Needless to say- I was extremely excited to get onboard with this exciting company and looking forward to me interview.

Then- within hours- I got another personal E-Mail from CEO Rose Harr- which stated that she was not interested in hiring me, because of my "politics."

I was totally floored.

Interview Questions

• None- because apparently the CEO of BlueWare didn't take into consideration my considerable background, accomplishments and acumen in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Public Relations and Advertising- and instead- most likely Googled me and read my Facebook pages, my Twitter feed, etc- and decided not to hire me because of my "politics."
    Very unprofessional and close-minded.   1 Answer