Bluecore CSM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bluecore

2.5

CSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

Had a call with HR, another with Customer Success Director, then an onsite ending with a presentation. The process was straightforward and all rounds were well organized. No scheduling changes which was appreciated. The entire team seems to be comprised of smart, driven individuals. They have a collaborative spirit and there is great energy in the office. Overall it was very positive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a campaign you especially enjoyed working on   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bluecore

CSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial screening with HR. a phone interview with the VP of the CSM department. Then an in-house interview with 3 members of the team. All went well and they were all very friendly and accommodating. If the interview process had ended there it would be 5stars, but I was called a few days later to be given feedback, but the feedback was that they had decided to not hire for this position anymore. Really?!!
    It was a direct insult to my intelligence. Do they really believe that people are going to fall for that?! At least have the decency to tell me that the team didn't like me... or we didn't think your skills matched this particular role.
    Absolutely the wrong way to go about giving "feedback" after people have spent hours learning about your company. Rookie mistake from a rookie company

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult client.   Answer Question

Bluecore Response

Jul 19, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on your experience interviewing with us. We care deeply about everyone's candidate experience here, and that includes giving transparent feedback to... More