Bluecore Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bluecore Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Bluecore

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a first round phone interview with HR, then a personality assessment. Pending those results, there was a phone interview with the VP of CS followed by in-person interviews with members of the team which included having lunch with a team member. Lastly, there was a presentation in front of the CS team based on a prompt that was given prior.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bluecore

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewing at Bluecore consisted of a phone screen followed by two in-person interviews with various members of the Customer Success team and the CEO. The conversations consisted of my background in the digital marketing space and how I could add to the team.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I found out about Bluecore through a friend that knew a recruiter. After a brief phone screen with the recruiter to align on the job I was connected for my first phone interview at Bluecore. The phone call went well and the next round was in person interviews with 2 members of the Customer Success team followed by a member for the Engineering team that CS works very closely with. The final round was a presentation with multiple parties including the CEO and VP of Customer Success.

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation of you going above and beyond for a client   Answer Question