Bluecore Data Insights Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Data Insights Analyst

Bluecore Data Insights Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Bluecore

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone calls, a data project, and then the final round on-site. The process and communication were very smooth and quick, so the HR and the very team that was hiring did a great job.
It was a pleasant experience UNTIL I spoke with one of the interviewers who is actually the head of another team. He kept swearing and cursing that made me immediately lost interest in continuing the interview or even working at the company. However smart you are, just don't use the f-word when you speak with any candidate, period.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bluecore

Data Insights Analyst Interview

Interview

non existent after the initial contact to schedule a phone screen. Legitimately, still have not heard back from any recruiter to this day after being STOOD UP at our scheduled call time when no showed up. no apologies for missing a call, no email to reschedule - absolute radio silence.

extremely unprofessional. based on other reviews for the role, seems like i dodged a bullet anyway.

Data Insights Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluecore.

Interview

In the first step, an HR representative called to gauge my interest level and assess how my skills and experience would lend themselves to the role. The call was pleasant but the process did not go forward; they're likely seeking someone with more of a background and interest in marketing.

Interview Questions