Bluecore Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bluecore Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Bluecore

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

1. Hiring manager screen.
2. Phone interview by two team members (questions about fundamentail machine learning models).
3. Onsite with the data science team with three sessions, each session is a problem-solving for a specific modeling task on a white board.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bluecore

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

The overall interview process was good. The company has a talented bunch of people and the job description seemed exciting. I was really excited for the interview but felt that the reason given for rejection was not up to the mark.

I had a couple of interviews before onsite. And then around 7 interviews on the day of onsite.

Interview 1: An interview with the Data Science Director. Had a resume walk through and discussed job profile in detail.

Interview 2: Interview with 2 members of Data Science team. Had detailed resume based questions and some fundamental questions on ML, DL.

Onsite interview:
    Interview 1: ML Design Interview. Discussed end-to-end pipeline for ML problems.

Interview 2: Lunch

Interview 3: Probability based interview. Discussed and coded a probability based problem

Interview 4: Math based interview

Interview 5: Coding Interview. Standard DS, Algorithms questions

Interview 6: Interview with Data Science Director.

Interview 7: Culture fit interview

Overall the interview process was long but well managed and fun. But I guess the company gives preferences to local candidates and hence rejects other candidates without giving a proper reason.

Interview Questions

• Standard ML Design Questions like PCA, Preprocessing of data, ML Models etc.   Answer Question