Bluecore Forward Deployed Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bluecore Forward Deployed Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Bluecore

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The first round was a algorithms problem set. I had an hour to complete the challenge and there were a total of 3 questions, so 20 minutes per question. The problems were fair, and the instructions were clear. The only interesting aspect having to submit the file as a text file.

Interview Questions

• Get comfortable with solving problems under a time crunch, and solve problems involving prime numbers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bluecore

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Two phone screens, technical screen, two in-person interviews. I made it to the last stages of the process, but was ultimately not offered. That said, I came away with an incredibly positive view of the company. It seems very fast paced and challenging, but with a great corporate culture that fosters growth and accountability.

Interview Questions

• Wide range of questions asked, technical and non technical. The process was impressively rigorous without ever feeling needlessly difficult or obtuse   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

1) Coffee chat with teammate & lead 2) HR phone screen 3) At-home timed tech assignment 4) First onsite 5) Second onsite

The recruiting processes (e.g. scheduling & followups) were extremely well-organized.

Interview Questions

• - Open ended q's about accountability / transparency in the workplace
      - Explanations of recent projects
      - Whiteboarding re: a function to manipulate strings
      more...   Answer Question