Bluecore MDR - Market Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bluecore MDR - Market Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Bluecore

3.5

Market Development Representative (MDR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I had two rounds of phone interviews, one with the VP of Sales and one with the head of the outbound sales team.

After the phone interview they flew me in to the head office for a day long interview process. I had six interviews, lasting about 45 minutes to an hour each. They also took me to a team lunch where I got to know the entire company. Everyone was very friendly, and I got the impression that they really care about who they bring on board.

After lunch I got to interview with the CEO directly, which I thought was pretty unique. The whole process was very transparent regarding compensation, job duties, and potential for growth at the company. They followed up with an offer in roughly 3 days.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about experience I've had with Lead Generation, Cold Emailing, Cold Calling, and SaaS in general.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bluecore

MDR - Market Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I got the interview through Planted.

I had previous inbound sales experience, no tech experience, but that's okay. This position doesn't necessarily require previous experience, what's important is being a culture fit. The MDR team at Bluecore is an "all-ships rise together" kind of vibe, so if you're looking for a cutthroat money pit, this is not the place for you.

The interview process took about 3 weeks with the first two rounds being phone screens (one a week), ending in a final in-person with four different people, the MDR team lead, the Director of Sales, the VP of Sales, and the CEO (yea, the CEO wants to meet you!). The in-persons are 30-45 minutes each and vary depending on who you're speaking to.They're weren't any questions that were out of left field, they genuinely want to get to know you. :)

Interview Questions

• Where did you work previously?
      Do you have sales experience?
      Why Bluecore?
      Why a startup?
      If you could be any type of tree, what type of tree would you be?
      What is something you regret from your previous job?   Answer Question