Bluecore MDR Interview Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bluecore MDR Interview Interview Questions

Interviews at Bluecore

MDR Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I had interviewed for a few startups prior to Bluecore and they were pretty unpleasant, high stress experiences. Bluecore was a completely refreshing experience. Regardless of title, every single person was so welcoming and made you feel really comfortable. Rather than drilling you, it was very conversational - they actually wanted to get to know you as a person and were interested not only in your past but future career goals. You could tell off the bat every single person was highly ambitious but also had a pleasant, relaxed, excited demeanor. Not only were they so passionate about the product but were humbled to be there. Hands down one of the best interview experiences I've had, I left knowing this is where I wanted to be.

Interview Questions

• Most important questions/conversation relates back to showing you researched the company and how your interests align with Bluecore's mission   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bluecore

MDR Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Before coming to the office for an in-person, I had a phone interview with the Director of Sales and an Account Executive. It was helpful talking to both individuals as they gave insight into different aspects of the sales team. I felt like I got a great grasp of the role specifically, while also getting a sense of the company's culture. The interview felt more like a conversation as opposed to a traditional Q&A.

Interview Questions

• Why a startup? What's something you've been passionate about? Why sales? If you could eat only one thing, what would it be?   Answer Question