Bluecore Market Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bluecore

2.5

Market Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty casual. More of a conversation than interview. I was a bit nervous and think I did a bit too much talking /answering questions that weren't necessarily being asked. Overall it was a pretty comfortable conversation. The person I spoke on the phone with was very nice and answered all of my questions very well.

Interview Questions

Bluecore Response

Nov 6, 2016 – People

Thank you for the feedback.

Other Interview Reviews for Bluecore

Market Development Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore.

Interview

I was referred to the company by someone I knew. My interview process at Bluecore was great. Initially, I had casual conversations with 2 members on the sales team over the phone. It felt more of a casual conversation than an actual interview - they both made me feel extremely comfortable. I learned about the company, as well as had the chance to ask any questions I had. When I came in to meet with some members of the sales team, again, it was super casual, making me feel as though it was a conversation. They had the chance to ask me questions, and me them. I felt as though I had all of my questions answered by the time I left. My last interview I got to meet with the CEO, which I think was awesome. The process was extremely quick - only a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions