Bluecore Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bluecore Product Manager Interview Questions

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Should've expected this considering the many negative reviews this company has.

They give you a take home assignment asking you how you would prioritize things in their roadmap. There is also a competitive analysis component.

The assignment took ~4-5 hours to complete. I followed up twice and got ZERO responses back from them. Ridiculous that they didn't even had the courtesy to give me a generic rejection e-mail despite telling candidates upfront that they expect the assignment to take 4+ hours to do.

Interview Questions

Bluecore Response

Jun 13, 2019 – SVP People

We apologize that you had this experience! We are committed to a positive candidate experience and really appreciate you letting us know so we can fix it. Thank you!

Other Interview Reviews for Bluecore

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter followed by an interview with the hiring manager. The process was very pleasant until the hiring manager interview concluded. I spoke with the HR recruiter and was told that I'd be followed up with very shortly after my interview. I heard nothing for several days and had to follow up 4 separate times, along with another time with the manager of the HR recruiter I was communicating with. About a week after my final followup I received a very impersonal copy/paste email saying that I'd made it to the next round, at which point I was given an assessment to fill out. At that point I told the recruiter that I was no longer interested in the position. The decision to forego the opportunity was entirely due to the lack of communication during the interview process.

I am not an overly critical person, but the lack of professionalism (which appears to be a trend based on other interview reviews here) is appalling. At the least, followup and provide some explanation as to why you leave your candidates in the dark for over a month in the middle of your interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize a product roadmap? How do you deal with shifting priorities between multiple product commitments?   Answer Question