Bluecore Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Bluecore Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Bluecore

1 Interview Review

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

The first interview was a conversation with the SVP of People. The meeting was coordinated by a recruiting coordinator and the whole experience was seamless and quick. As an aside, the recruiting coordinator is awesome - she gives you more context into the business upon arrival and prepares you with a folder of who you'll be meeting with and an overview of their employee benefits and programs.

The interview itself was a very enjoyable conversation that lasted 45 minutes. We covered a range of topics including recruiting metrics and partnering closely with hiring managers. I was very impressed by the company's comprehensive employee development programs and values. Unlike other relatively young companies, they have experienced leaders.

Overall, the office is beautiful and the people seemed intelligent, yet open minded. The people team has done a great job in creating such a development-focused environment.

Interview Questions