Bluecore Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bluecore Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Bluecore

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with the sales management team and some would-be peers in person at their Downtown NYC offices. The interview questions were fairly standard, with some oddball questions that seemed to be behavioral/reaction based. Get over yourself Bluecore, you're not Google and those types of questions are antiquated, plus make you look pseudo-intellectual and arrogant. The people I spoke with seemed a bit self-absorbed and at a few points in the interview process, even rude. I definitely had concerns about their culture after meeting with the team. I'm trying to be fair and not overly critical, but it's not every day that you can clearly see within an hour or so of an in-person interview, that a company has zero interest in hiring you. It was odd because I had a good deal of relevant experience for the role I was interviewing for, and did well in the interview overall. I believe they just decided they didn't "like" me. I have to say it struck me as unprofessional. I will say that HR was pretty communicative and professional throughout the process however, so that's a plus. My advice for salespeople is be careful with Bluecore. It could be a decent opportunity if they can get out of their own way. I think they're still figuring things out on a number of fronts, and the interview experience was very indicative of that. It was overall, a fairly bizarre experience and unfortunately a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bluecore

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore.

Interview

Had been interviewed there for a Senior sales role. Met twice with hiring manager and had several other stages including a presentation which was the final stage. They never gave me a serious feedback , just said they decided to recruit another candidate. Few weeks later I found that the hiring manager took a sales person that worked under him in a previous company, which means the whole interview process was a sham and waste of time, as hiring manager clearly wanted to hire the other candidate and just wasted my time in interviews.

Interview Questions