Bluecore Senior Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Bluecore Senior Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Bluecore

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bluecore in July 2018.

Interview

After a promising intro call with a recruiter, I was invited to a phone call with the hiring manager.

He was late to the call and told me to tell him about some past projects I've worked on right away. As in literally right away. He did not introduce himself to me, or give me any idea of what to expect from the call, or do anything else you'd normally expect someone to do on the phone with another human. He interrupted me a lot and he swore a lot. I didn't feel like he even tried to understand my descriptions of past projects, let alone care about what I was saying. He seemed distracted and like interviewing me was a waste of his time.

Kudos to the recruiter who did the initial screen! I was genuinely excited about the opportunity but after a first glance at the team's culture, I knew it'd be best for me to stay far away.

Interview Questions

Bluecore Response

Sep 26, 2018 – SVP People

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to ensuring a positive candidate experience that showcases the dynamic and collaborative culture we have built at Bluecore. While we are pleased to receive your kudos on our recruiter we are are sorry to hear about your negative experience with one of the interviewers. We recently rolled out interview training where interviewers can learn the best practices - including how to dedicate time for interviews during their busy schedules. If you would like to provide further feedback please email recruiting@bluecore.com