Bluecore Senior Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bluecore

1 Interview Review

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bluecore (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process at Bluecore was phenomenal.

I went through phone screening with the HR manager, hiring manager, and members of the senior team before having a set of 1:1 and panel meetings in person. Everyone I spoke with was very professional and super knowledgeable about their areas of expertise. The interviewers clearly explained how their roles impact the organization and how we would work together if I were hired. It was clear to me that the decision makers wanted to do their due diligence before hiring a new team member and see if there's a good fit. the HR and hiring managers made themselves very reachable throughout the interview process.

They seemed to have built a contagiously positive environment at Bluecore and are poised to do great things in this very crowded industry. I wish them the best of success on their path.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal and unideal sales process   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time you were faced with a challenge in your career and how you were able to solve the problem   Answer Question

Bluecore Response

Jun 4, 2019 – SVP People

Thank you so much for this feedback on our interview process!