Bluefish Tv Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bluefish Tv

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluefish Tv (Richardson, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

They used to do awful group interviews. Those ended a while ago. There isn't much turnover anymore and I don't see that they're interviewing many people at all. There was a time when a young lady with a bad attitude was doing interviews, but management sniffed her out pretty quick and she's been reassigned to a position that doesn't work with people as much. (Thank goodness! People skills aren't her strong suit!) BTW - I heard some new hires say that they do personality tests and background checks now. Probably because some newer executives have been promoted from the sales team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation a couple of years ago. Really, if you work at Bluefish (or RightNow as we really call it these days) you're not doing it for the money. Yeah, entry level positions now make about $45K a year, which isn't bad... But everyone there really does the job because they want to help churches. Benefits are pretty amazing and Directors make about $55-$65K, but the money isn't the primary reason any of us do this kind of work.