Bluestone Realty Services Administrative Assistant/Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bluestone Realty Services

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant/Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluestone Realty Services (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

I was scheduled for a 5pm interview with this company. From the minute I arrived at the building I knew that something was wrong with this company. When I signed in at the front desk, the person there told me that I was the 40th person to visit that company. As I was waiting to be interviewed, 4 others showed up waiting to be interviewed. I also noticed that a good majority of the people who worked there were (I'd say about 85-90%) Jewish. When I was called in the person asked me a few brief questions about my experience and one question about what type of job I was looking for and he gave me about 30 seconds to answer each question. Before I could even answer the last question he ended the interview and called the next person in. I'm guess all of the interviews went this way.

Interview Questions