Bluewolf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bluewolf Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.8

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter reached out to me a few days after. Had an initial phone screen that went well, but didn't hear from the recruiter for a week. Reached back out again, and learned that they had decided to move forward with another applicant.

Some feedback: if you're selecting another candidate, let the other candidates in the process know instead of leaving them hanging. It's not professional to have the applicant reach back out to the recruiter to figure out next steps.

Interview Questions

Bluewolf Response

Apr 10, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback. Honest feedback like yours helps us to make the necessary changes to improve. Thanks again!

Developer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

First you get a typical phone screen. Then, you get a coding challenge which consists of three problems you have to solve and about 15 multiple choice questions. Afterwards, they send you a coding challenge which requires you to build a weather app.

Interview Questions

• The weather coding challenge requires you to build a weather app using google geolocation api and Darksky api. These require a backend as they require you to obtain a secret key. Users should be able to search any location for the weather, get a forecast of the weather to come as well as make searches of what whether was like in the past. Additionally, Bluewolf asks user to be able to track their search history and they want historic weather information to be graphed using a, "visualization library of your choice". Furthermore, as a "bonus" Bluewolf would like to see an implementation of a Javascript application framework, Javascript testing suites, and/or resource pre-compilers. Lastly, they'd like this app hosted somewhere, not on Github pages.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied from the east coast. Had 5 phone interviews both with HR and hiring managers. After the 5th interview, they said they would get back to me in a few days. A week went by and nothing, so I followed up several times but received no response. GHOSTED, so unprofessional.

Mar 28, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Bluewolf we are committed to making our interview process seamless- so I am disappointed to hear your experience. Our Talent Acquisition Team is listening and... More

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview

My experience with Bluewolf HR dept was extremely unpleasant. I was so excited applying to the company with a hope that I can contribute 110% if I got hired. But then, I realized how unprofessional the HR dept was. I am sure Bluewolf is a good company to work for based on reviews I read in glassdoor. Therefore, this review is only for one particular employee in HR dept. I don't want to blame Bluewolf for the action of one person. I got contacted by a talent scout through emails. She then scheduled me for a phone interview. However, she has never called me or emailed me regarding why she let me hanging like that. I had to take sometimes off from my current job to prepare for the interview because I really was looking forward to speak with her. Please re-train your HR employee. Please let the candidate know if you are not able to make it and reschedule or you are interested in someone else. It was a waste of time for anybody involved ! Thanks, CK.

Mar 8, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed the hear about your experience. Our Talent Acquisition Team is listening and making the changes necessary to create an amazing interview process.

Marketing Automation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview

The only experience I had with Blue-wolf was through a recruiter, so I'm going to speak to that aspect of the interview. Overall, they seem very disorganized and completely unprofessional. Someone on the talent acquisition team reached out to me on Feb.22nd, and we agreed to schedule a call the following week, on 3/1 at 12 PM PST. On the morning of the call, I received an email saying the recruiter was "sick" and was not available for a call until the following week. We rescheduled the call for the following week on 3/7. Again, the morning of, I received an email from the same recruiter cancelling the call - they decided to move forward with somebody else internally. I understand that sometimes priorities change and there are moving parts, but the whole process left me with such a negative impression of the company - and this could entirely the fault of the recruiting team in this company - but I would not interview with this company again.

Mar 8, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed to hear your experience and will look to change parts of our interview process. Honest feedback like yours helps us to make the necessary changes to... More

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was a 30 minute phone screening with a recruiter. Basic questions about you and your experience and you learn about the program.

Round 2 was a video conference call with the ABE program manager and a current ABE employee. You learn more about the role and at asked questions regarding your fit with the culture, team, and Bluewolf environment. Still pretty basic questions!

Last round was a case presentation that you're given at least a week prior to the interview. I interviewed with the program coordinator and 2 others over a video conference. The case presentation was to judge how quickly you can learn a new technology platform (Salesforce) but they do not expect you to have any Salesforce or technology experience! All of the Bluewolf team members I had the opportunity to speak to were very pleasant and sweet. My recruiter made the entire process seamless and I thoroughly enjoyed the interview process although it was challenging!

Interview Questions

Bluewolf Response

Apr 11, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to see you met great people during your interviews and found the recruiter to be helpful throughout your process!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied and received a response for an interview within two days, however the day before my scheduled interview they pushed back my interview by a month. When the date finally came for the interview, I never got a call.....

Interview Questions

Bluewolf Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Bluewolf we are committed to making our interview process seamless- so I am disappointed to hear your experience. Honest feedback like yours helps us to make the... More

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was more like a conversation than anything else. We didn't focus much on compensation. We focused on my previous experience. I asked most of the questions. I was asked about my experience with Salesforce.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews, an initial screening with a recruiter, a video call with my now manager, and then an hour long case presentation. The questions were normal interview questions and the initial interviews felt more like a culture-fit assessment. The case presentation was really our opportunity to shine. It showcased our problem solving skills, ability to learn quickly, and how we act in a presentation setting. It was definitely hard and very scary, but overall incredibly rewarding.

Interview Questions

• Present your solution to a case and demo Salesforce technology.   1 Answer

Sep 20, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your review and feedback. At Bluewolf our Recruiting team is listening and making the changes necessary to better our interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

1st Round: Phone interview/screening

2nd Round: Google hangouts meeting with 3 bluewolf employees

3rd Round/Final: 30 minute, in character, case study presentation
    - Was given a case to find a solution to using Salesforce
    - Bluewolf is more concerned with how you present vs. what you present (show you put in the time and effort)

Interview Questions

Bluewolf Response

Sep 20, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you had a positive interview experience.