Bluewolf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.8

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the open Denver - Client Advisor position and received an email request one week later to schedule a phone interview with their senior recruiter. The phone interview lasted 13 minutes and the recruiter's demeanor was that of indifference. She requested I effectively read her my resume and only asked me a single question. At no point did she attempt to sell the company or even the role, which further lent itself to the the apathetic nature of her attitude. It was a clinical, almost checkbox-like experience. When i asked about next steps, she paused and said the right candidate would need to have client-facing experience and that my background was limited in this area. This is the opposite of my background, where it's a ratio of 11:2 years where I have been in a client-facing role vs. an inside-only role. Remember, we just went through my resume and this was pointed out to her several times. When i corrected her, she simply said "okay" and she would be in touch the following week. Several weeks passed and she's never follow up. I don't recall ever speaking with a recruiter who was less enthusiastic about their company and this tuned out.

Interview Questions

• At [_________] did you work with clients face-to-face?   1 Answer

Bluewolf Response

Feb 6, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed to hear your experience was not adequate. Honest feedback like yours helps us to make the necessary changes to improve. Thanks again.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview

I applied through the Bluewolf website for a different position that ended up needing someone before I could start so they referred me to the MS ABE program. I had an initial interview with HR, a week later I had an interview with a manager. I heard within two weeks that I made it to the last round. I was given two case studies that I had to present at my final interview. After my final interview it took about a week to hear back about their decision.

The whole process was long but worth the wait. Everyone I interviewed with was passionate about Bluewolf and wanted to sell me on the company as much as I wanted to sell them on me.

Interview Questions

• Put together a campaign for a company who has three regional events this year and no current Salesforce usage (case study)   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview

About a week before your interview, Bluewolf will provide you with a business case. You have to develop a presentation around your business and Salesforce solution. After you present that, you will have a standard interview with the same people.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter added me on LinkedIn then contacted me through email to set my a phone interview with him. He asked me about my job history then set up a second phone interview with someone else. She called me and asked the same things about my job history. Then, the recruiter emailed me setting up a conference call with two people. Again, they asked me about my job history. About a week later the recruiter kindly rejected me through email saying they are going with someone else. Why only ask about my job history and cast me out? Horrible method.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your job history. (That is it and they were very impressed with it.)   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I was contacted online through LinkedIn. The first interview was a phone interview. It was very basic and simple. The next round was a simple coding test. I had to find a duplicate number in the range of 1-1000000 and then find the first non-repeating character. The next round was to build a website in one week using Google maps API and forecast.io.

Interview Questions

• I had to find a duplicate number in the range of 1-1000000   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Unpleasantly prolonged interview process with nothing to show for it. They make you do two code samples, with the second one taking up to two weeks to complete. After reviewing my second code sample, they invited me for an in-person interview. I send them my availability, only to never hear back from there after. I follow up and the recruiter tells me "sorry, someone took the position you applied for" -- completely neglecting to tell me this information earlier. In total I spent three weeks writing and perfecting my code -- only to be mislead. If you value your time and self-respect, interview elsewhere. There are plenty of other companies out there that won't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Two code samples. With second one taking 2-3 weeks to complete   Answer Question

Agile Business Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview

Round 1 was a phone screening with the recruiter, round 2 was an interview with the hiring manager, and the final round was two case studies. Interview process was fairly quick and my interactions with the hiring manager during the second and final rounds were very positive. Despite sending multiple emails following the final round, the recruiter never let me know whether or not I got an offer. After the large amount of work I put into the interview process, it would have been nice to have some closure from the recruiter.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I completed several small programming assignments as part of a screening process. I went to the office for an in-person interview where I spoke with several groups. After that, I completed a larger programming assignment so they could further evaluate my skills. I heard back from them several weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions about object-oriented design, data structures, database access, and web design.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview

3 rounds. First a phone scree with recruiter with typical easy questions (why here, tell me about yourself)
    Then an interview in the office with a couple of people
    Then third round is doing a presentation on a business case.

They took about a month to get back to me on an offer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I started with a couple of introductory phone calls to gauge whether the position would be a good fit. After those phone calls, I was invited to come into the office for an on site and met with 2 people from the sales team. After, I had a follow up meeting with an upper level salesperson as my final interview. The questions throughout the process were mostly behavioral.