Bluewolf Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bluewolf Sales Interview Questions

2.3

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 sit down with 2 sales reps and sales manager. Pretty straightforward and no real surprises. In order to get a phone interview, you must have an internal referral, otherwise you will not get a call. That said, landing a job in sales isn't too difficult. Different process for BA jobs, which are a bit more difficult

Interview Questions

• Standard questions--where do you see yourself in 5 years, describe the consulting offerings, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Bluewolf Response

Apr 13, 2015 – Head of Recruiting

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience and hope you’ve enjoyed the past 10 months with us! Now that you've spent sometime at Bluewolf we’d love to know your thoughts on talent ... More

Other Interview Reviews for Bluewolf

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview process took about 3 weeks. I had 3 phone interviews followed by an in person interview where I met a number of people within the organization. The recruiter was very good about following up, giving me feedback, and guiding me through the whole process despite that fact that it was a little longer than I had anticipated.

Interview Questions

• If you were to come work at Bluewolf and your first client was your previous employer, what recommendations would make to improve their current business process?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer I received was fair and in-line with what I was looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Melville, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

very nice, but looking to hire anyone that is willing to make phone calls all day.

Interview Questions

• Are you an avid reader? What is your favorite book and how would you compare yourself to a character in that book?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and heard from a Recruiter who was in charge of my application throughout the entire process. She called me randomly one night to gage my initial interest in the position and ask me some preliminary questions. This faux phone interview was not scheduled in advanced. Next, i heard from the recruiter a few days later and she scheduled another phone interview for me with an employee who currently held the position I was applying to. The interview was 15 mins long and she asked me general questions. After that, the recruiter set up a video conference interview between myself and a VP of sales because I was not living in NY (where the position was located.) It went well and the recruiter informed me that I had moved through the interview process pretty quickly (this all happened in about a week) and after the next interview, they would be interested in having me come meet with them in their NY offices.

Unfortunately, I felt played by the company and the recruiter because after my next phone interview with another VP of Sales, I was rejected from the company with a form rejection email.

After moving through the process very quickly, and being told that they would be interested in having me come into their NY offices, I went "played" by the company. They gave me no reason for the rejection and I followed up with an email that went unresponded.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf in May 2011.

Interview

The process overall was fairly easy, nice people and a good office culture. The company really kept you along throughout the process, making it through all the interviews but then the company said they would be in touch regardless of their decision and no contact, despite numerous follow-ups, was made.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bluewolf in February 2011.

Interview

Was contacted initially by a recruiter, then was given a phone interview by recruiter, then was given phone interview by hiring manager, then met hiring manager in person, then was given another phone interview by hiring manager's manager, then was asked for references, then was asked to do a presentation, then after presentation was asked to meet in person hiring manager's manager and then was told I would hear back that week. After several follow up calls and emails, 3 weeks later they made the decision, and I was told they were not able to make a move to hire someone outside their firm at this time. The whole experience was rather exhaustive but gave me insight into how the company makes decisions.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome price objection?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel working for a company that does not have HR, IT Support, working from home, etc?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf in December 2010.

Interview

I went to the Open House at Bluewolf where I met a few people from different department. Loved the atmosphere and how dynamic the company seemed ! Sent an email to the HR person right away. Sent a follow-up email a week later. After no response for 4 weeks, I got an apology email from the HR person saying that she thought I had been interviewed already. Went to the interview with 4 different people. Conversations mostly about my personality. Sent a follow-up email after the interview. Sent another one. And another. No response. No "sorry, you do not match" email. This company sucks