Board of Child Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Board of Child Care

2.5

Clinical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Board of Child Care (Baltimore, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover let. Was quickly notified of social work position and offered a interview. Was interviewed by the director, one on one. Director provided adequate information related to the agency, workload, benefits and position responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have working with adolescents? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Board of Child Care (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Took a while to hear back. I received a email and set up a interview. Did the interview in about 30mins then was asked to submit 3 references. Once those were in I was immediately hired. Went in the next day and filled out contract. The next Monday I was in for orientation. They have oreintation once a month so I was hired in time for the Nov 2015 orientation. Two weeks of intense oreintation. (Paid training)

Interview Questions

• why should we pick you over other applicants?   3 Answers

Negotiation

No neogotiation

Child Care Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Board of Child Care.

Interview

SUbmit resume. Call to follow up. Interview scheduled

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Falling Waters, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Board of Child Care (Falling Waters, WV).

Interview

The interview went well but I had to call back a few times just to set it up. Basic life questions and what can you provide for our company questions. Also questions about past work experience in the field. It is a basic interview. Also if it isn't brought to your attention during the interview know that your job will be contingent on passing a test during your second week of training.

Negotiation

none

Child Care Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Board of Child Care.

Interview

Received an email a day after sending resume. Came in for an interview and was hired same day.

Interview Questions

• They just wanted to know how comfortable I was with working with at-risk youth   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation just a base pay

Child Care Woker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Board of Child Care (Martinsburg, WV) in August 2010.

Interview

Very correographed.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime/sleep-overs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Take it or leave it.

VPK Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Board of Child Care (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process took longer than expected.The management was not prepared.I explained why I was interested in their company and my desire for the position .I talked about my personal rewards and certificates

Senior Child Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Board of Child Care (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Long paper application, very short in person interview. The questions on the paper portion are pretty self explanatory and ask what you would do in different scenarios. The in-person interview is very standard. If you have a degree and a pulse, they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the most challenging thing for you at this job?   1 Answer

Treatment Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Board of Child Care (Martinsburg, WV) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty average interview. Beforehand they had me fill out some paperwork and the same 3 scenario questions I filled out online. I interviewed with one person who asked about relevant experience and knowledge pertaining to the job. No particularly difficult questions. At the end he outlined salary and benefits and when the schedule for the next training. They called to offer the job fairly soon after the interview.

TFC Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Board of Child Care in October 2017.

Interview

It took a long time. I had a phone interview about a month after applying and and in person interview another month after that. The interviewers were very nice but they told me I would hear something either way but I never heard back at all.