Boardwalk Pipeline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boardwalk Pipeline Interview Questions

2.6

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline in October 2015.

Interview

HR and hiring manager did not even know who the other person was when they met! 2 person face-to-face interview and I felt as though they used me to give each other jabs during my interview. They kept asking questions concerning my experience and how t would apply at Boardwalk, then they would look over at the other person and make snide remarks.

Interview Questions

Receptionist to the hiring managers were unprofessional. Terrible interpersonal skills from the individuals I interacted with. Definitely a non-starter.

Lead Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline (Dallas, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Call from Lead Project Manager Dan Briody. Interview lasted about 40 minutes. Was questioned with regards to experience, computer skills and ability to work in a field environment. Was asked about knowledge with Oracle Primavera and MS Office. Advised that drug test would be required. Salary and per diem options were outlined and was asked when I could report to Sulphur, La. and begin development of the project Schedule.

Interview Questions

• Advised was a temporary position, asked about my background interview lasted about 40 minutes and I was hired for the position   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline.

Interview

Recieved call from HR, had two interviews, then never heard a word back at all.

Interview Questions

• They really didn't ask questions as much as talked about company culture, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline.

Interview

Friendly..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

3 Weeks.

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksdale, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline (Clarksdale, MS) in January 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was excellent, they let me know in plenty of time whether or not I was a viable candidate for the position in which I had applied for. The actual people I spoke with during the interview were very friendly and informative about the position itself and the expectations during my time in the field.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I found an existing hazard apon approaching a confined space.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very understanding of my current situation.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline (South Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I posted my resume on monster.com and a recruiter called me to go over the basics. I then interviewed with the Project Manager and won him over. I was offered the job a week later!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process went well. I was contacted by my recruiter that this position was available. Once she gave me the salary information I informed her that I was interested and she set up the interview. I interviewed the next day with two individuals (1:1) and I was very pleased with both meetings. I was contacted the next day by my recruiter and she informed me that BWP would like to make me an offer. The employees here are very nice and the office is centrally located. The company endorses an "open door policy" and everyone are approachable.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made a mistake while working on a project? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline in November 2011.

Interview

Not a pleasant work environment. Consultant interviewed me with along with the project manager. Interested in technical jargon than experiences or true skills. Almost as if you could just memorize commands and regurgitate information. Not good and very telling of the IT department.

Interview Questions

• How would you develop a BI model using SSRS/SSAS/SSIS?   1 Answer

Training Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline in June 2009.

Interview

I received an email setting up the interview. I drove to their office and was cordially greeted by a receptionist. Within 5 minutes the interviewer was there and we had a great conversation about my experience and background and about the company and the position. I asked several in-depth questions which were answered clearly and completely. At a point about 3/4 into the interview I bagan to notice the interviewer started glancing at their watch and the focus seemed to drift. Everything sped up at that point and I felt rushed as if the interview was over about 15 minutes before we shook hands and parted.

I never heard back from the company which was the most disappointing part. I assumed I did not get the job but as a professional it would have been nice to hear from them.