Bob Evans Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bob Evans Cook Interview Questions

2.5

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans in June 2009.

Interview

I was told about the position by a friend. I went to the store to hand in my application to the manager, and he invited me at that moment to sit down for an interview. The process took about a half an hour. He mainly asked questions that were relevent to the application, but also others based on my character qualities, attendence in classes, and what I want to do as I begin a career search. It was casual for the most part, however there was always a high degree of professionalism that the interviewer commanded. I was very comfortable there and at no point felt I shouldn't be.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with food.   1 Answer
  • How would you rate your attendance?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I never negotiated in the interview or throughout the training process. However, I did ask for a raise once. The General Manager listened to my reasons and considered them over the course of a day or two. He then presented me with the raise I asked for. If you're looking for advancement prove yourself at the entry level first. The store I was associated with was very fair and cooperative. If you are looking to negotiate during the interview process I suggest you ask for and consider the specific store's needs first.

Other Interview Reviews for Bob Evans

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans in November 2008.

Interview

Got a call interviewed with The gm, km, and gm again. Got hired within three days.

Interview Questions

• What didnt you like about your old job?   1 Answer