Bob Evans General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bob Evans General Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Mansfield, OH) in September 2011.

Interview

Two to three intrerview per person, takes about 2 hours and questions are very standard. Questions are about your leadership. Felt comfortable with the H.R. person. Felt the process was laid out to know what was next.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bob Evans

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Buffalo, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

Two Interview process, everyone hired as MIT, followed by a restaurant walk through if the candidate is qualified so that the manager can evaluate whether the candidate is a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to do something you didn't want to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans in March 2010.

Interview

was brief very informal and seemed odd to me that the person interviewing had never actually worked at the resteraunt level. second interview was conducted by the area director and was more of a tour by the general manager of the store in which you went to the interview. probably why the company has suffered lack of quality and hardworkers

Interview Questions

pay no where near competetive