Bob Evans Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

Bob Evans Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN

2.2

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2013.

Interview

I walked in and filled out an application. The GM there said he would set up an interview for me that weekend. I came in for my interview and none of the managers were informed or prepared for an interview that day. On top of that, one of the managers told me they lost my application paper. Overall the interview was pretty easy, two managers interviewed me that day and they asked my availability after the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of activities are you involved in at highs school?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2012.

Interview

Had a real good interview on the phone,and got sep up with an interview with the district manager the following week.The corespondence thru emails was excellent and personal.I had second interview with D M and met him at a hotel....For over an hour....very good interview..and was then to progress to an observation,at the store,,and meet with the gm This was dome the next week,,,,and has to be done on a sat or sunday,,,,,I met the gm on a sunday,,around 2pm.ffrom the first,,, or about an hour......and took also,,a tour of the store..I got 2 days later,,a reply from the recruiter,saying I had done well..and waiting in dm,for final answer..and offer....Thru many emails to recruiter,,she said,,,dm was interviewing,,,and no word had been made.....then I got a email..sayimg i been put on hold,,,,,,,SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,rude,,,,,after all these good interviews,,,,,,a poor written email.very impersonal..and all this time wastedthinking I had got job,,,,,and didnt get offer,,,but poor written email,,,saying,,,,i been put on hold,,,,check back at a later date for openings

Interview Questions

• no hard questions,,dm asked new questions not from intial recruiter   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Greenfield, IN) in August 2011.

Interview

I picked up an application, went home and filled it out. Came back that same day asked to see the manager. He asked a few questions on the spot then scheduled an interview with a higher manager. I went to that interview I was again asked a few questions and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What was a stressful moment you have had and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Lebanon, IN) in December 2009.

Interview

Basic interview that inquired of my past experiences, people experiences, and how social I was. As long as you are someone who can handle a fast paced work environment and the occasionally cranky customer, you will succeed!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? Don't say you need money.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As a server, there is no negotiation.