Bob Evans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2018

2.0

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

short but online quick telephone interview and then a 1:1. The process took a while to get done. It was plesent. then I met the regional director, The last interview wawas with a training GM

Hostess/Cashier Interview

Interview

This was the easier interview process I've ever gone through. I submitted an application and got a call soon after to set up an interview. The interview was about 30 minutes and covered basic questions about work experience and how to manage stress in a work environment. Even if you lack formal work experience, talking about volunteer opportunities or extracurricular involvement should be sufficient. They just want to know that you'll behave professionally and show up on time when you're scheduled to work.

Interview Questions

• I had no work history, so they asked about other experiences that demonstrated my work ethic.   Answer Question

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bob Evans.

Interview

quick interview process
    no experience needed
    past experience waitressing helpful
    willing to teach and train
    must study the menu to be able to help customers
    must be able to multi task and work fast
    must be able to stay on your feet for hours at a time

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans.

Interview

It was a simple interview process. I had to go twice, the first time to talk to the assistant manager, and the second time was with the GM. I had a lot of serving experience, do they didn't ask many questions.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Durham, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Hired within company for management positions mostly. Interview will be with area director. They ask questions regarding the restaurant business- many behavioral questions. It will be about 1-2 weeks to hear back. Unless you have prior related experience you will probably quality.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans in July 2017.

Interview

I was called in and it was less than a minute phone call. Was rudely told to come in the next day. Didn't tell me his name or what. Went in and was told as I sat down that I wasn't going to be a server, even though that's what I applied for.

Server/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mars, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Mars, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very simple, they really need people because so many quit so I just met with the manager and he pretty much just gave me the job. Came in to sign paperwork a few days later.

Bus Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Bensalem, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I went through two interviews. The first one was friendly and more about getting to know the prospective employee. The second one was more formal and what you would expect in an interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans.

Interview

Had one interview, nothing available in my area then another interview a few months later when something opened up. Had to work the restaurant for 2 hours prior to job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Columbia, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online,received a phone call the very next day then set an interview in person the third day,got hired on the spot.Pretty easy.Feels like they will probably hire everyone lol.