Bob Evans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bob Evans Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

2.1

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans.

Interview

Had one interview, nothing available in my area then another interview a few months later when something opened up. Had to work the restaurant for 2 hours prior to job offer.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Columbia, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online,received a phone call the very next day then set an interview in person the third day,got hired on the spot.Pretty easy.Feels like they will probably hire everyone lol.

Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, IN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Princeton, IN).

Interview

Ask about my resume what was some great achievements that I am proud of and then asked 3 questions using the STAR method. Later they told me they will contact me in two weeks to tell me if I got it or not.

Interview Questions

• Stuff about projects and what I do with responsibility and creativity.   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Cape Coral, FL).

Interview

Got a call for interview after doing app online.
    discussed what the job was and responsibilities
    Did a walkthrough after hired.
    Introduced to coworkers.
    Pretty normal process
    Not intimidating like other Lines I worked in.

Interview Questions

• Do u work well in a fast paced environment   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I got a call from a job recruiter who set me up withe an interviewer. I was told to go to a restaurant and eat a meal like a customer then tell the server at the end of the meal that you were here for an interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans.

Interview

I put in my application, I heard back a few weeks later. I was given an interview with the Shift Lead, then a second with the assistant general manager. After my two interviews about 2 weeks passed I was given a start date, I received one day of training.

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

smooth, as long as you have previous customer service experience you'll get the job. the bob evans I applied at was looking desperately for people, so i was hired upon 2nd interview

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans (York, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I saw the ad on a job board, filled out the online application and then got a call 2 days later. I had my first interview about 3 days after that and now scheduled for a second interview..Manager was very nice and professional.. I hope I get the job!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself... ?What makes you a fit for this position.. ?   1 Answer

Manager-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Good process ask a lot of questions about experience and different problems that I have had in the past and I made them right with customers as well as crew

Interview Questions

• How would I be working with the opposite sex   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wadsworth, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Wadsworth, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I walked inside the restaurant a few minutes early. I told the lady up front that I was here for an interview and she sat me down at a booth table and asked if I wanted anything to drink. She then told me that the manager will arrive shortly. The manager is okay. The interview was simple and pleasant.