Bob Evans Hostess/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bob Evans Hostess/Cashier Interview Questions

1.0

Hostess/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bob Evans in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and about a week later got a call to set up an interview. Got their 10 minutes before the interview and waiting in the sitting area for the interviewing manager to grab me. Finally the manager brought me over to a table and we talked about availability and she asked to know more about me. Very friendly and made me feel very comfortable.Pretty good interview. Lasted about 30 minutes long. After the first interview she left to speak with her manager and then her manager which was the GM came over and talked to me for about 10 minutes. Asked me my availability and about me as well, and some other basic questions about previous work experiences. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bob Evans

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

very laid back there were two interviews I did both on the same day very nice people there they orignally wanted me to be a dishwasher but I talked my way in to a host.

Anonymous Employee in Lima, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Lima, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online then like a week later i got called for an interview. When
    i went to the interview he asked questions and hired me on the spot but normally you have two interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation