Bob Evans Grill Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bob Evans Grill Cook Interview Questions

1.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Mount Vernon, OH).

Interview

Applied online. Got call about a week later for a one-on-one interview with shift manager. Interview went well, she was really chill and nice. Set up second interview with store manager about two days later. Interview also went well and he was nice and chill. The same day I was offered a job as a Grill Cook. Before you accept the job ask if you are being employed full-time or part-time.

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Alliance, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Went in, talk to management, got an interview, got a second interview with a manager with the hiring powers, and then started the next week.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to run and maintain fryers and a grill?   2 Answers

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Honolulu, HI) in June 2011.

Interview

Very easy interview, they hardly asked any questions at all. Got the job on the spot. I really dont have much else to say about this. Very easy interview, they hardly asked any questions at all. Got the job on the spot. I really dont have much else to say about this.

Anonymous Employee in Chambersburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Chambersburg, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

The Hiring Process consists of an assistant manager conducting a first interview. And then your second interview would consist of the General Manager conducting an interview.

Interview Questions

• Very simple standard questions nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chambersburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Chambersburg, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

First Interview with an Assistant Manager which he asked a series of questions in which you would answer and he would write down your answers. Then the General Manager and the Assistant Manager which, interviewed you would review your interview and they would decide if they would invite you back for a second interview. In which, the general manager would review the initial interview with you and me ask you some of the similar questions to see if you were really honest in the first interview.

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Perrysburg, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Very easy, not too hard when they ask you about your past. They wanted to know about my past work and what would make me an asset to the restaurant. I was able to let them know that i would be a good cook and multi tasker. It was in person in the restaurant. the manager was very kind and accepting and gave me a tour of the store so i was able to look at the place that I would be working.

Interview Questions

• What would make you an asset in the kitchen   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Jeffersonville, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Just a basic interview, where they go over your credentials, personality, experience in the specific positions you are interested in. They are generally friendly, and do not pry too hard for details you are maybe reluctant to discuss. If you want to keep it business only, they allow it, without judging you for your reservations.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why is it that you are interested in working for Bob Evans?
      2. What experience do you have, or why do you feel you qualify for your desired position?
      3. How well do you work in stressful situations, such as time restrictions and extremely busy times of business?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Newark, DE) in September 2010.

Interview

had a total of three interviews. the final being by the general manager. I spoke very direct and had good eye contact. I also sat upright with feet planted on the floor. expressed my knowledge of operating a efficient kitchen at a high volume of sales.

Interview Questions

• what do you do in the event of a threat. ie. bomb, robbery, unruly guest.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, OH

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Marysville, OH) in August 2009.

Interview

I applied at the store on a very simple application sheet. The next day I received a phone call telling me the time of the interview. The interview consisted of situational questions and was a little awkward because women wasn't very conversational. But she scheduled me for the second interview for a couple days later. I went there and probably waited a half hour longer than normal because the interviewer didn't show up. But a really nice lady ended up interviewing me about the similar questions and made it very comfortable and relaxed. I was told that I would receive a call on an exact date but never received one. Over all I liked the experience but I was never offered a job. I was told by a current employee that I probably would have got it if I called myself....but unfortunately I never called :(

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to overcome a difficult situation, and how you overcame it and what you learned from it.   Answer Question