Bob Evans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bob Evans Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.0

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans.

Interview

I put in my application, I heard back a few weeks later. I was given an interview with the Shift Lead, then a second with the assistant general manager. After my two interviews about 2 weeks passed I was given a start date, I received one day of training.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I got a call from a job recruiter who set me up withe an interviewer. I was told to go to a restaurant and eat a meal like a customer then tell the server at the end of the meal that you were here for an interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

smooth, as long as you have previous customer service experience you'll get the job. the bob evans I applied at was looking desperately for people, so i was hired upon 2nd interview

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans (York, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I saw the ad on a job board, filled out the online application and then got a call 2 days later. I had my first interview about 3 days after that and now scheduled for a second interview..Manager was very nice and professional.. I hope I get the job!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself... ?What makes you a fit for this position.. ?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Bloomington, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Brief. Your hired. Thanks. Can you cook? Can you drive? Do you like people. blah blah blah...Yes, yes, yes, and blah blah blah. Good people. Great Food. Cheap. Hungry customers. Thank you

Manager-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Good process ask a lot of questions about experience and different problems that I have had in the past and I made them right with customers as well as crew

Interview Questions

• How would I be working with the opposite sex   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wadsworth, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Wadsworth, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I walked inside the restaurant a few minutes early. I told the lady up front that I was here for an interview and she sat me down at a booth table and asked if I wanted anything to drink. She then told me that the manager will arrive shortly. The manager is okay. The interview was simple and pleasant.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

2 weeks, 2 interviews. Applied online. Got a call in a week. Went in, asked about previous work and experiences there. Then called in for second interview with GM. GM made it more questions about the store and why I want to work there. How I would handle theft and what I think customers want the most out of their shopping experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you think customers want the most out of their shopping experience   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Harrisonburg, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I put in an application online and 3 days later was contacted by a manager. The manager worked with me in scheduling my interview. Two days later I went in and the hostess sat me down at a table where in less than a minute I was greeted by the manager. It was a good interview, he had a great personality and was very friendly. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and after he told me he wasn't sure if my availability aligned with what they needed but he'd give me a call back once he checked with the GM. I never received a call which is pretty disappointing, if I'm not going to get the job I'd at least appreciate a call so I'd know. Interview was a positive experience in itself but I'm marking this as neutral for the lack of communication afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe one thing that you like about your current job.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Midland, MI).

Interview

Interviewing for management was a two step interview process. First with corporate regional talent recruiter and if you passed then with district manager. If hired, you will begin a 14 week paid training program at a certified training store and end with the last week at the corporate office. The corporate office visit will consist of being certified for ServSafe, Operations management, and touring the Bob Evans Farm at Rio Grande.