Bob Evans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bob Evans Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

2.1

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. You will need to sell your experiences and answer a few, " How would you handle this type of scenarios. I met one on one with the District Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Stow, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Stow, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I went to the store and requested an application. Filled it out on the scene and turned it into a manager. Approximately six days later I made a phone call in order to follow up on my application. I spoke with an assistant manager and set up an interview five days later. The first interview was with the assistant general manager and it was pretty easy and not very stressful. Basic questions about work experience and character. Then I set up a second interview with the General Manager, which was essentially just a "You're hired, here's what you need to be aware of"

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Batavia, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with the assistant manager one day and then came back to interview with manager. They were fairly nice and let me observe the kitchen and serving processes to see if I really wanted to work there.

Server Interview

Interview

Very easy, was hired after 2 interviews. I had to submit an initial application and then I had two different interviews, with two different managers. I did not feel the interview process was difficult in the least

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Hilliard, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I drove to the location and filled in my application in the restaurant and scheduled my interview that day. I met first with an assistant manager. A week or so later, I met with the assistant general manager. The second manager hired me by then end of the interview. The questions were mostly what would be expected: what would you do if something went wrong or if a customer were angry when they came in? The interview was conducted in the dining room and very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work with us?   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bob Evans.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard, nothing special. He just went over previous work experience, customer service, stuff like that. I just used my common sense and I thought that it went pretty well. It's an alright place to work, too.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you would be a good fit for this work environment?   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kentwood, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Kentwood, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about 1 1/2 weeks. I went through 3 different interviews to ensure I was right for the position. First, two interviews was with assistant managers that asked the basic questions and breaking the ice. Second interview they let me talk to a hostess so I could know more about the position I was applying for.

MIT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans.

Interview

General interview questions, basic restaurant knowledge needed. Can be either a phone or in person interview. If you have half a brain and can sound professional they will likely hire you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult situation and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans (New Albany, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Very informative and personal. Great recruiter and team. Beautiful building and everyone was friendly throughout. Impressed with the process. Salary was a little low and I chose not to accept the offer

Food Server Interview

Interview

You must be available to work weekends here, and it is to your advantage if you can work some day and some night shifts. Interviews at these store are typically pretty laid back as long as you dress nicely and communicate well. Sometimes it is necessary to come back for another interview, but this normally means you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• "Are you familiar with food service"   1 Answer

Negotiation

You start out st minimum wage unless manager position.