Bob Evans Kitchen Prep Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bob Evans Kitchen Prep Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bob Evans (West Chester, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple. I scheduled an interview with Bob Evans and within a week or two I was given the opportunity to meet with the recruiting manager. They asked simple questions that I was comfortable answering and didn't break any laws by prying or asking things such as sexuality and those such questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bob Evans

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Cleveland, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

They literally called me in the day I applied online. I went in and was asked two questions:
    "Are you in school?" and "Why do you want to work here?". Then they set up a second interview where they pretty much just told me I got a job and gave me a tour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Mentor, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Once your online application is received (takes about 5-10 days) the store manager will contact you to set up an interview at a time that is convenient for both parties. The hiring manager was courteous, and the process took about 20 minutes. Questions are mainly about work experience, and hours you're available to work. Most of the positions offered are part time, and the hiring manager plainly stated it was so the company could avoid Obamacare. I declined the position after she said that.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Cleveland, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

The manager that did my interview made me wait about 20 minutes and didn't seem real interested in making me comfortable. She seemed to be trying to talk me out of wanting a job there. She did lighten up by the end, but she was very off-putting at first.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about working different positions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Morgantown, WV) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview involved sitting in a booth at a Bob Evans restaurant with one of the managers, being asked about my past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a past situation where you had to work under stressful conditions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiations, mostly about scheduling, which was later ignored anyway. My advice: remember that you are interviewing them also, and look into the character of the manager. They are the ones who dictate your life on the job, so make sure they are decent people.