Bob Evans Interview Questions in West Virginia | Glassdoor

Bob Evans Interview Questions in West Virginia

2.8

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Bridgeport, WV) in December 2013.

Interview

I sat down in a booth in the middle of the store and spoke to one manager, then she left and another one came out. After a short list of questions I was hired to start that week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a dependable mode of transportation?   1 Answer

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Charleston, WV) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter called me. I then met with the area director and it was pretty casual. I was offered the position on the spot with 3000 more per year than I asked for.

Interview Questions

• If I was good at multi tasking   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barboursville, WV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Barboursville, WV) in April 2009.

Interview

Spoke to the management team and showed them my application they then asked me a few questions about past employment and then they told me that I was hired if I wanted the position as a server.

Negotiation

Not much of one at all.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Morgantown, WV) in July 2008.

Interview

sit down and discussed the goals and challenges and how to situational manage

Interview Questions

Negotiation

short

Kitchen Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob Evans (Morgantown, WV) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview involved sitting in a booth at a Bob Evans restaurant with one of the managers, being asked about my past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a past situation where you had to work under stressful conditions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiations, mostly about scheduling, which was later ignored anyway. My advice: remember that you are interviewing them also, and look into the character of the manager. They are the ones who dictate your life on the job, so make sure they are decent people.