Bob's Discount Furniture Customer Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taftville, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bob's Discount Furniture (Taftville, CT) in August 2010.

Interview

I saw an ad in the paper. Went to the Distribution Center and filled out an application. I received a phone call from a supervisor at Bob's Training Center for the Call Center asking me if I was interested in an interview. They set up an interview the next day. I went in for the interview and I was given a typing test. After passing the typing test, I was asked if I wanted to listen in on a live call. I said yes. I sat with the Customer Care Representative for a couple of calls. I was then asked what I thought. I gave my feed back. I was then asked if I was still interested in the position. When I said yes, I was told that a background check would be ran on me. I should find out one way or the other about the background check within three days. Two days later I was asked to take their training class. I accepted their offer and have been there ever since. Although, it has only been six months; I am so glad that I am working there and I plan on being there forever. This is my new home.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work there?   1 Answer
  • Is this the first time that you have applied to Bob's?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were more than fair with discussing the job and the compensation for working there. There was no need to negotiate anything.