Boca Raton Resort & Club Interview Questions in Boca Raton, FL | Glassdoor

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager On Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I met with Director's of operations for all departments and General Manager of Resort. Interview with HR Director. I was brought in with several leaders from various departments to discuss MOD responsibilities, what the job entails and what's my goal moving forward to better the resort.

Interview Questions

• What makes me a reliable asset to the resort and how can I better moral at the resort in your role as MOD.   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club (Boca Raton, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

They Basically had me interview with two managers, they asked me questions based on past experiences in hospitality and I was also asked questions based on my personality, I was tested on my local knowledge and also customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how do I make a guest feel welcomed   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

The interview process started on an early day at their job fair. It was very organized and easy to meet senior level hiring management team. They had refreshments and if you were selected to be hired on the spot you met with an HR specialist who gave me a welcome bag and sent me to the uniform room to get measured for my work uniform! Great, long day, but well worth it,

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome a difficult work situation?   1 Answer

Pool Boy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club (Boca Raton, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of your work history and life experience. Remember that there may be questions you did not anticipate: when this happens, breathe and take a moment to think through your experiences to find the best answers.

Valet Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club (Boca Raton, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

met with manager, asked me a few questions. Can you drive stick? are you able to work on christmas, easter, thanksgiving, new years, and every other holiday, without holiday pay, without overtime, and with hardly any breaks?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotitaiton

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club (Boca Raton, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Went to Career day and was surprised at how organized they were with such a large group
    coming in and out all day. Met with one Food and Beverage manager who did an initial screening. After that i went back and sat down and in about 5 minutes the Restaurant Manager came and got me for an interview with him. Very impressed.

Interview Questions

• All questions were straight forward. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Restaurat Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a little long and drawn out but I was also from out of town. Everyone was very nice and they took care of multiple interviews in the same day so multiple trips were not necessary.

Interview Questions

• What makes me a good manager?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We negotiated the original offer and they came up $5k

HOUSEMAN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club (Boca Raton, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

this interview was very good they make me laugh the very funny people they ask lot of question if the give the job if i have transportetion to come to work

Interview Questions

• they ask me if can do the job   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club (Boca Raton, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

Open mind and relaxing interview
    Comfortable ambiance to talk
    Great communication with the interviewer
    Methodical and detailing questions to answer
    Focus on what the job offer is
    If you prepare for this you got the job you win because the opportunity is there.

Interview Questions

• How you can treat an angry guest that his or her food was cold or not cook as he or she requested.   1 Answer
    • A guest called upset for he or she dropped some beverage on his or her clothes when he or she is grabbing out a glass of juice from the minibar refrigerator at his or her room. What is your answer to the guest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Honesty, confidence, trustworthy, preparedness.