Boca Raton Resort & Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boca Raton Resort & Club Interview Questions

2.3

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club (Boca Raton, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Went to Career day and was surprised at how organized they were with such a large group
    coming in and out all day. Met with one Food and Beverage manager who did an initial screening. After that i went back and sat down and in about 5 minutes the Restaurant Manager came and got me for an interview with him. Very impressed.

Interview Questions

• All questions were straight forward. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

HOUSEMAN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club (Boca Raton, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

this interview was very good they make me laugh the very funny people they ask lot of question if the give the job if i have transportetion to come to work

Interview Questions

• they ask me if can do the job   1 Answer

Meetings & Events Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club in May 2011.

Interview

Everyone that I met was very nice, but the experience as a whole was a bit underwhelming. The entrance to interview is not the main entrance, it is hidden on a back road that was hard to find at first. Then, I had to wait for a while before my interview. In the interview the HR rep kept taking phone calls and would stop to talk to people who came in and ask questions. I found it unprofessional. I wasn't informed beforehand that I would have to take a skills test that day and it took over an hour to do all the different tests they required. That wouldn't have been the worst part except for that the program didn't even work properly so my scores were inaccurate anyway. I found the whole experience unprofessional but the people were friendly.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a teammate was not pulling their own weight?   Answer Question