Boecore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boecore Interview Questions

Project Manager/Event Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schriever AFB, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boecore (Schriever AFB, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

It was an office interview in front of two people. The interview lasted only thirty minutes in a causal atmosphere. I interviewed in front of the boss and a co-worker and both asked questions. I was one of several interviewees that day. A company recruiter referred me from an online application. I felt good but didn't get the job.

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boecore (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

My first interview was a panel interview with the Hiring Manager, Program Manager and Technical Recruiter. It was a very relaxed atmosphere and consisted of the standard "Tell me about yourself" questions along with situational questions. My second interview was a phone interview with the team leads whom I would be working for. This was more technical in nature

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have to influence a difficult team member to do something that you needed them to do.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boecore (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume through their online system and was promptly contacted by their HR manager who conducted a brief telephonic interview. After confirming a few basic questions regarding my resume, he scheduled me for an interview in his office at my convenience. The interview was very relaxed and cordial, and the manager emphasized that he not only wanted to find the right person for the job, but wanted that person to want to be part of the company.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions I received were regarding my experience, and how I could relate that experience to a new but related field. I didn't receive any "trick" questions or any kind of probing about my character. The interview process was very low-threat and was not in any way intimidating.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boecore (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview Process was simple-
    phone interview: asking about specific experiance and career goals.
    in-person panel interview: asking more of the same and going in depth on the job and company, and asking about my background.
    second in-person interview: this interview was with the customer company that I would be a sub-contractor for, the interview was knowledge based, experiance based and very thourough.
    Hiring process was easy as can be, a few forms to fill out and really simplified and personal.

Interview Questions

• During the second in-person interview I was what the hardest thing I had ever done before was   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, the offer was more then I expected and the terms were good.