Boehringer Ingelheim Chemist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopewell, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim (Hopewell, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

After filling the online application, I was contacted by personnel Rep. He asked basic questions about past jobs and if I was willing to work rotating 12-hour shifts. After a day, he called back and set up another interview over the phone with department manager. Manager called at appointed time and I was told that another supervisor would be on the call as well.They never introduced themselves. They preceded to informed me of all the locations boehringer ingelheim has all over the world(like they were filling time), asked me if I had experience with Empower 3 (a software program for scientific instruments). They seemed distracted and not really listening to any of my answers - it seemed that once they heard my slight foreign accent " I became unfit for the job" maybe it was something else but there was a good old-boy-whites-only-thing going on. I never heard from them again.The whole second interview was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• what do you know of the company?   1 Answer
  • Have you used Empower 3 ?   1 Answer
  • Do you like trouble-shooting the instruments?   1 Answer