Boehringer Ingelheim Interview Questions in Fremont, CA | Glassdoor

Boehringer Ingelheim Interview Questions in Fremont, CA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Specialist, QC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim (Fremont, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was approached by a staffing agency about a position with BI. They submitted my resume and two weeks later BI requested to meet for an interview. The interview lasted about 90 minutes and met with many different employees in 30 minute blocks. They all asked me how well I worked with others and it was apparent there was drama within the different groups of the Quality Control department. Seemed like there was a huge problem with individuals not being team players, which did not appeal to me at all. One of the interviewers began to speak ill of her coworkers and I decided right then that their culture wasn't the kind I wanted to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• How do you do deal with difficult people in the work place?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim (Fremont, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied at the company website. Since I got the first call from the recruiter to the offer letter, the whole process took a month. I got a called from the recruiter, very professional. Then I got phone interview with two other managers. The had me wait for 3 weeks. Then the recruiter called back to announce my offer. All of the questions are about my previous experience. There are also some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with another department to have your things resolve first?   Answer Question

I got another offer at my favorite company.

QC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim (Fremont, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with the HR and hiring manager. Provide dates available to come in for an interview. Arrived at company for to be interviewed with a group of employees.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience for this position   1 Answer