Boeing Business Analyst III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Business Analyst III Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

My interviews with Boeing have all been panel interviews (3-7 people). Some have been over the phone, some in person. Typically only one interview per job. Most of the questions follow the behavior / structured interview process. You sit at the head of the table and they go around the room, taking turns asking the questions. There is anywhere between 8-12 questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had deal with a difficult teammate. What was the situation, what did you do, what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Had phone interview with hiring manager. Then, was brought in for panel interview with hiring manager and HR personnel, which was conducted in the STAR interview format. Both parties took turns reading questions off of a sheet and writing down all of my responses. There was little eye contact with myself and the interviewers, which left me feeling like I was being interrogated more than interviewed, if there is a difference.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with your boss, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Tucson, AZ) in January 2007.

Interview

easy interview consisting of resume validation.