Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

3.3

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First few rounds are solely behavioral questions. Onsite meeting with managers have more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem working with teams and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA) in September 2008.

Interview

Boeing has a great Structured Interview process, every candidate gets asked the same questions so the interview is very fair. You really have to study the job description and the application so that your prepared for the interview. I really liked it they asked me great questions and because I had looked at the website I answered well

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background and skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes your able to negotiate and counter.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The STAR method if interviewing is used.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you didn't agree with a team member in a group environment. What did you do? What was the situation of the outcome?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in August 2014.

Interview

Three Phone Interviews - All behavioral and team work related. All responses needed to be given in the STAR method. There are two interviewers on the phone with you, both making there assessment and asking questions.

Interview Questions

• There were not any technical questions involved. Its is advised that you know yourself very well as you will be asked on your experiences.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I dropped of my resume at a reception with a recruiter and got a call that night to report for an interview the next day. I showed up and was faced with 4 panelists. Pretty intimidating but for the most part behavioral questions. Really easy, interview went well but got no offer :(

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was simple and direct. It was a phone interview with the hiring manager and the lead analyst. Questions were related to your experience stated on your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone, with second being on site. All questions in the first interview were technical with the second interview being a mostly technical with one or two process/hr related.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge that Boeing is facing in the global aviation industry   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Very well. Interviewed with 2 members. I don't know what else to say as this was 2 years ago but I'm being required to make it a certain length.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

2 rounds, first round with manager and second round was half day interview with customers, team members, and the Senior Manager of the group. Each lasted about 45mins, with each person tallying a score card they reviewed at the end.

Interview Questions

• How does that I do now, apply to their growth plans for the future   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview follows STAR Method. Boeing hires the unqualified candidates who can tell stories. You basically can say whatever you want as long as it follows the STAR method. Interviewer was unintelligent and not pleasant to speak to.