Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

3.3

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was smooth. One round with the recruiter and one panel interview with 3 members of the team. Questions were related to my resume and projects. It was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Provo, UT) in October 2018.

Interview

The whole process was very strange. It was very robotic. During the interview two different employees typed every single word that I said down. After the interview when I asked a question along the lines of "is there anything else you would like to know about my background" I was met with the response of: "we aren't allowed to ask you anything outside what we have already asked you." Overall, super weird experience that turned me off to accepting an offer once I received it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to solve a problem using technology.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Auburn, NY).

Interview

I was called for an interview a month after applying. The questions were structural interview questions. It was a panel interview of 4 people. They took turns asking questions. The next week the manager who was also in the interview panel called to let me know i got the job

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer, what was the problem? How did you handle it? What was the outcome? Were you able to meet the customer need and maintain the business relationship?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Structured interview with preset questions. Usually 4-5 people on the phone. The interview lasted 1 1/2 hours. The questions want to know what was the situation, how you handled the situation and what was the outcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

2 rounds, first round with manager and second round was half day interview with customers, team members, and the Senior Manager of the group. Each lasted about 45mins, with each person tallying a score card they reviewed at the end.

Interview Questions

• How does that I do now, apply to their growth plans for the future   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic Behavioral interview, friendly interviewer. Overall a great company with driven people. Did not hear from them after the initial phone screen, called back 2 days later to learn that I would not be moving on.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview panel for 1 hour, in person, on-site. 2 managers and 2 team members on interview panel. Numerous situational questions, structured process, hard stop at 1 hr

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was interesting. I was not contacted to interview by phone. I received an email asking to participate at an interview "fair" of sorts. I was applying from out of state, it was unclear for a few days how they were going to fly me out to interview because the communication up front was poor. I had to call in myself to figure out the details and trying to find someone who knew anything at a company that is so large was difficult. Once the details of my flight, hotel, etc. were worked out, everything went very well. The actual interview consisted of 6 questions with 2 people managers, was less than 40 minutes. I overheard after the interview that they would be extending an offer, and I received my offer letter 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any forecasting experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview is very structured and formal. Pay attention to the interview information sent before the interview and follow it verbatim. The board was a diverse group who all seemed very friendly. Go in with confidence and well rehearsed answers.

Interview Questions

• Struggle you've had in the past and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone, with second being on site. All questions in the first interview were technical with the second interview being a mostly technical with one or two process/hr related.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge that Boeing is facing in the global aviation industry   Answer Question