Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Structured interview with preset questions. Usually 4-5 people on the phone. The interview lasted 1 1/2 hours. The questions want to know what was the situation, how you handled the situation and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

2 rounds, first round with manager and second round was half day interview with customers, team members, and the Senior Manager of the group. Each lasted about 45mins, with each person tallying a score card they reviewed at the end.

Interview Questions

• How does that I do now, apply to their growth plans for the future   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic Behavioral interview, friendly interviewer. Overall a great company with driven people. Did not hear from them after the initial phone screen, called back 2 days later to learn that I would not be moving on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone, with second being on site. All questions in the first interview were technical with the second interview being a mostly technical with one or two process/hr related.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge that Boeing is facing in the global aviation industry   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I dropped of my resume at a reception with a recruiter and got a call that night to report for an interview the next day. I showed up and was faced with 4 panelists. Pretty intimidating but for the most part behavioral questions. Really easy, interview went well but got no offer :(

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview follows STAR Method. Boeing hires the unqualified candidates who can tell stories. You basically can say whatever you want as long as it follows the STAR method. Interviewer was unintelligent and not pleasant to speak to.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in August 2014.

Interview

Three Phone Interviews - All behavioral and team work related. All responses needed to be given in the STAR method. There are two interviewers on the phone with you, both making there assessment and asking questions.

Interview Questions

• There were not any technical questions involved. Its is advised that you know yourself very well as you will be asked on your experiences.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First few rounds are solely behavioral questions. Onsite meeting with managers have more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem working with teams and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (El Segundo, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Used STAR interviewing technique. Interviewed with three on my panel. I didn't understand why they had three since e just took turns reading the questions.

personally I felt one of my interviewers had a bad day and I felt my interviewers where less prepared to answer my questions. I didn't get a good feeling for wanting to work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Auburn, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of 3. They employed their "structured interview process" which consisted of a number of questions that start with "tell me about a time when..." . While I think that this is a very objective way to interview a group of candidates, the assumption is that every candidate will have the experience that they are asking about--something that is highly unfair if you don't have an exact match. For instance, "tell me about a time when you led a diverse team of people. What was the situation/tasks involved, what actions did you take, and what was the result?" So what if you led a team of people that wasn't diverse? Or perhaps you were part of a diverse team but didn't lead it? What if the situation had nothing to do with a type of position you were applying for?