Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

3.3

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2011.

Interview

very tough almost unanswerable questions cant really prepare for this

Interview Questions

• describe our ethics and how you would apply them to meet or exceed our standards   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Auburn, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of 3. They employed their "structured interview process" which consisted of a number of questions that start with "tell me about a time when..." . While I think that this is a very objective way to interview a group of candidates, the assumption is that every candidate will have the experience that they are asking about--something that is highly unfair if you don't have an exact match. For instance, "tell me about a time when you led a diverse team of people. What was the situation/tasks involved, what actions did you take, and what was the result?" So what if you led a team of people that wasn't diverse? Or perhaps you were part of a diverse team but didn't lead it? What if the situation had nothing to do with a type of position you were applying for?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

2 rounds, first round with manager and second round was half day interview with customers, team members, and the Senior Manager of the group. Each lasted about 45mins, with each person tallying a score card they reviewed at the end.

Interview Questions

• How does that I do now, apply to their growth plans for the future   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview follows STAR Method. Boeing hires the unqualified candidates who can tell stories. You basically can say whatever you want as long as it follows the STAR method. Interviewer was unintelligent and not pleasant to speak to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone, with second being on site. All questions in the first interview were technical with the second interview being a mostly technical with one or two process/hr related.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge that Boeing is facing in the global aviation industry   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA) in September 2008.

Interview

Boeing has a great Structured Interview process, every candidate gets asked the same questions so the interview is very fair. You really have to study the job description and the application so that your prepared for the interview. I really liked it they asked me great questions and because I had looked at the website I answered well

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background and skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes your able to negotiate and counter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (El Segundo, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Used STAR interviewing technique. Interviewed with three on my panel. I didn't understand why they had three since e just took turns reading the questions.

personally I felt one of my interviewers had a bad day and I felt my interviewers where less prepared to answer my questions. I didn't get a good feeling for wanting to work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview is very structured and formal. Pay attention to the interview information sent before the interview and follow it verbatim. The board was a diverse group who all seemed very friendly. Go in with confidence and well rehearsed answers.

Interview Questions

• Struggle you've had in the past and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic Behavioral interview, friendly interviewer. Overall a great company with driven people. Did not hear from them after the initial phone screen, called back 2 days later to learn that I would not be moving on.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Stafford, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online on the website. Was contacted by a HR person within a couple of days to arrange an interview for early next week. Was kept informed of all the changes and details. The interviewers were great as they made me feel welcomed and relaxed. The interview was a generic competency based one. The questions were relevant to the role and in accordance with the job specs.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had conflicting priorities, how did you identify the top priority and how did you manage the communication of them?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you critically evaluated a situation? What did you consider and how did you recommend an option?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you build rapport quickly and helped outline the value of change?   Answer Question