Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2018

3.3

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2011.

Interview

very tough almost unanswerable questions cant really prepare for this

Interview Questions

• describe our ethics and how you would apply them to meet or exceed our standards   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Auburn, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of 3. They employed their "structured interview process" which consisted of a number of questions that start with "tell me about a time when..." . While I think that this is a very objective way to interview a group of candidates, the assumption is that every candidate will have the experience that they are asking about--something that is highly unfair if you don't have an exact match. For instance, "tell me about a time when you led a diverse team of people. What was the situation/tasks involved, what actions did you take, and what was the result?" So what if you led a team of people that wasn't diverse? Or perhaps you were part of a diverse team but didn't lead it? What if the situation had nothing to do with a type of position you were applying for?

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Structured interview with preset questions. Usually 4-5 people on the phone. The interview lasted 1 1/2 hours. The questions want to know what was the situation, how you handled the situation and what was the outcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

2 rounds, first round with manager and second round was half day interview with customers, team members, and the Senior Manager of the group. Each lasted about 45mins, with each person tallying a score card they reviewed at the end.

Interview Questions

• How does that I do now, apply to their growth plans for the future   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview follows STAR Method. Boeing hires the unqualified candidates who can tell stories. You basically can say whatever you want as long as it follows the STAR method. Interviewer was unintelligent and not pleasant to speak to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone, with second being on site. All questions in the first interview were technical with the second interview being a mostly technical with one or two process/hr related.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge that Boeing is facing in the global aviation industry   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA) in September 2008.

Interview

Boeing has a great Structured Interview process, every candidate gets asked the same questions so the interview is very fair. You really have to study the job description and the application so that your prepared for the interview. I really liked it they asked me great questions and because I had looked at the website I answered well

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background and skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes your able to negotiate and counter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (El Segundo, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Used STAR interviewing technique. Interviewed with three on my panel. I didn't understand why they had three since e just took turns reading the questions.

personally I felt one of my interviewers had a bad day and I felt my interviewers where less prepared to answer my questions. I didn't get a good feeling for wanting to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviews are structured and follow a predetermined format. The panel consists of the hiring manager and one or prospective co-workers. Usually, three to five candidates are selected from the pool of resumes for interview. Usually one or two interviews are required.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to deal with an uncooperative co-worker. What did you do in that situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview is very structured and formal. Pay attention to the interview information sent before the interview and follow it verbatim. The board was a diverse group who all seemed very friendly. Go in with confidence and well rehearsed answers.

Interview Questions

• Struggle you've had in the past and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question