Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2017

3.3

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Structured interview with preset questions. Usually 4-5 people on the phone. The interview lasted 1 1/2 hours. The questions want to know what was the situation, how you handled the situation and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview is very structured and formal. Pay attention to the interview information sent before the interview and follow it verbatim. The board was a diverse group who all seemed very friendly. Go in with confidence and well rehearsed answers.

Interview Questions

• Struggle you've had in the past and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic Behavioral interview, friendly interviewer. Overall a great company with driven people. Did not hear from them after the initial phone screen, called back 2 days later to learn that I would not be moving on.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Stafford, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online on the website. Was contacted by a HR person within a couple of days to arrange an interview for early next week. Was kept informed of all the changes and details. The interviewers were great as they made me feel welcomed and relaxed. The interview was a generic competency based one. The questions were relevant to the role and in accordance with the job specs.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had conflicting priorities, how did you identify the top priority and how did you manage the communication of them?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you critically evaluated a situation? What did you consider and how did you recommend an option?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you build rapport quickly and helped outline the value of change?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was interesting. I was not contacted to interview by phone. I received an email asking to participate at an interview "fair" of sorts. I was applying from out of state, it was unclear for a few days how they were going to fly me out to interview because the communication up front was poor. I had to call in myself to figure out the details and trying to find someone who knew anything at a company that is so large was difficult. Once the details of my flight, hotel, etc. were worked out, everything went very well. The actual interview consisted of 6 questions with 2 people managers, was less than 40 minutes. I overheard after the interview that they would be extending an offer, and I received my offer letter 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any forecasting experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Very well. Interviewed with 2 members. I don't know what else to say as this was 2 years ago but I'm being required to make it a certain length.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

2 rounds, first round with manager and second round was half day interview with customers, team members, and the Senior Manager of the group. Each lasted about 45mins, with each person tallying a score card they reviewed at the end.

Interview Questions

• How does that I do now, apply to their growth plans for the future   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview panel for 1 hour, in person, on-site. 2 managers and 2 team members on interview panel. Numerous situational questions, structured process, hard stop at 1 hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview follows STAR Method. Boeing hires the unqualified candidates who can tell stories. You basically can say whatever you want as long as it follows the STAR method. Interviewer was unintelligent and not pleasant to speak to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone, with second being on site. All questions in the first interview were technical with the second interview being a mostly technical with one or two process/hr related.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge that Boeing is facing in the global aviation industry   Answer Question