Boeing Business Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Business Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Ridley Park, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Ridley Park, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Boeing utilizes the STAR method for its interviews. Be prepared for the panel to ask addition questions after you give your initial answer. The interview was about an hour long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

-Applied for the Internship (Day 1)
    -Went to the Career Fair and talked to the recruiter (Day 2)
    -Attended an Intormation Session and talked to the recruiters (Day 3)
    -Received a call inviting me for an interview (Day 4)
    -Had the interview (Day 5)
           -interview is based off behavioral STAR directions that they give you.
    -Phone call telling me I received an offer (Day 8)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received constructive criticism. What did you do after that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellingham, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

The initial interview process moved quickly. I had given a number of Boeing college campus recruiters my resume at the Fall career fair and received a phone call later that evening asking me to come in the following afternoon for an interview. I was interviewed by two recruiters who were friendly seemed genuinely interested in me as an applicant. They asked five questions total that were expected to be answered in STAR format. The questions were fairly simple scenario based questions such as, "Tell us about a time when you used analytical skills to complete a task or solve a problem."

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you faced controversy between a coworker and yourself in the workplace? What did you do to resolve the problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

I had 2 interviewers that asked a few behavioral questions, all in STAR format (as instructed by interviewers).
    They are typing your response so speak slowly.
    Might ask you to talk about your resume and explain some of your experience.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Columbia, MO).

Interview

Asked me to talk about myself and go over everything on my resume. Then 4 or 5 behavioral based questions. They asked me to answer using the STAR method. Just one interview. No second round or office visit. Got an offer via email about 2 weeks after the interview.

Business Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview with two members of the Boeing Team. They asked 4 behavioral questions. Very straight forward and typical questions. Then asked me for questions I had about the job. This type of interview is also often done on campus, but they were conducting some of the interviews over the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Extremely professional but relaxing interview. Was in a group panel and the questions were all behavioral questions. You answer them using the STAR method which shouldn't be too hard as responses should naturally come out that way. Practice as many STAR questions as you can and do mock interviews with any close friends or family members you have.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in October 2015.

Interview

This was an easy behavioral interview with basic questions about your qualifications for the job based on the resume you submitted, as well as simple questions about how you have solved problems in the past, how you work with others, and how you have overcome obstacles throughout your academic and/or professional career thus far. They also walked me through a detailed description of the internship and asked about my preferences for different cities throughout the U.S. The interview was 3 on 1 and I did not have a phone interview beforehand.

Interview Questions

• What was a problem that you faced with a team and how did you come together to solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Columbus, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed on campus at my school. Very relaxed interview with two division managers from Boeing. All behavioral questions that were very basic, and they even explain the STAR method at the beginning of the interview. It seemed like they wanted to evaluate me independent from my interview skills.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you took initiative to complete a project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people. I was asked first to talk about myself and briefly touch on a few things on my resume and then asked four questions that were all in STAR format. They consisted of typical behavioral questions. Then they asked if I had any questions for them.