Boeing Business Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Business Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

-Applied for the Internship (Day 1)
-Went to the Career Fair and talked to the recruiter (Day 2)
-Attended an Intormation Session and talked to the recruiters (Day 3)
-Received a call inviting me for an interview (Day 4)
-Had the interview (Day 5)
       -interview is based off behavioral STAR directions that they give you.
-Phone call telling me I received an offer (Day 8)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received constructive criticism. What did you do after that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellingham, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

The initial interview process moved quickly. I had given a number of Boeing college campus recruiters my resume at the Fall career fair and received a phone call later that evening asking me to come in the following afternoon for an interview. I was interviewed by two recruiters who were friendly seemed genuinely interested in me as an applicant. They asked five questions total that were expected to be answered in STAR format. The questions were fairly simple scenario based questions such as, "Tell us about a time when you used analytical skills to complete a task or solve a problem."

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you faced controversy between a coworker and yourself in the workplace? What did you do to resolve the problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ridley Park, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Ridley Park, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Boeing utilizes the STAR method for its interviews. Be prepared for the panel to ask addition questions after you give your initial answer. The interview was about an hour long.

Business Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview with two members of the Boeing Team. They asked 4 behavioral questions. Very straight forward and typical questions. Then asked me for questions I had about the job. This type of interview is also often done on campus, but they were conducting some of the interviews over the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Columbia, MO).

Interview

Asked me to talk about myself and go over everything on my resume. Then 4 or 5 behavioral based questions. They asked me to answer using the STAR method. Just one interview. No second round or office visit. Got an offer via email about 2 weeks after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

I had 2 interviewers that asked a few behavioral questions, all in STAR format (as instructed by interviewers).
    They are typing your response so speak slowly.
    Might ask you to talk about your resume and explain some of your experience.

Business Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview was the STAR Method, four behavioral questions, relatively simple if you prepare for STAR questions. Started with how does your education and experience prepare you for this, etc.

Business Interview

Interview

I was offered an opportunity to interview after networking talking with one of Boeing's recruiters at my college's career fair. They seemed very kind and laid back, definitely a group I would love to work for. I received an email about two weeks later stating I did not get the job which did not surprise me as I was only a sophomore at the time. However, the interview was relatively easy and laid back taking about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• All STAR questions, I promised not to release any of the questions but just prepare for behavior questions.   Answer Question

Business Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2014.

Interview

4 questions. First question was about my previous work experience, the remaining 3 were STAR format. Very standardized and generic questions, the interview did not particularly make me want to work for Boeing.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you have faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Champaign, IL).

Interview

Originally, I met with Boeing employees during the career fair, and eventually submitted my resume through a campus recruiting center. Within a week, got an offer to interview with Boeing representatives. Typical STAR format, the interview was on-campus and very conversational overall. Received an offer to Boeing Defense five days later, requested a transfer to Puget-Sound and was approved within a week.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a time you came in conflict with a superior's decision."   Answer Question