Boeing Contract Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Contract Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Usually a panel of two to three managers conduct a behavioral interview. They ask about 5 questions and you must respond by describing the situation, what steps you took to resolve it, and the outcome. They take turns asking the questions and to be fair to each applicant they read the questions verbatim from the interview sheet and log their comments in the appropriate boxes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you teamed up with someone in the office that had a different culture or background and those differences impacted a project you both were working on. Describe the situation, what steps you took to resolve it, and the outcome.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone interview with an HR Rep. A few days later received call to schedule another phone interview with hiring manager and two team members. Questions were relatively easy behavioral questions...3 from HM and 1 each from team members. Exactly two weeks later, received call for panel interview with hiring manager, his manager, team lead and three team members. Interview lasted over an hour...some behavioral questions and then basic tell me about yourself/experience questions. I had the chance to ask questions at the end. I asked for the job and when I could start. They laughed and said I'd have an answer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to react quickly to get overdue materials for a project.   1 Answer

I had to decline for personal reasons. Hopefully I'll have another chance when things settle down for me.

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing in April 2011.

Interview

Applied on line, contacted via email for interview. Also sent information on the type of interview it would be- STAR. This was my first interview in a long time and first experience of a STAR interview. Not sure if it was because I was rusty with my interview skills but it was very difficult for me. I tried to have a couple accomplishments in mind to build answers from but that didn't seem to help. There where 4 interviewers and they took turns asking questions and all where very pleasant, very professional but not stuffy. Make sure you have several job related stories to pull your responses from.