Boeing Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.6

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in April 2019.

Interview

Simple talked over the phone with 4 current employees.
They were interested in my # of years in engineering. They asked about relocation and if I was aware the position was not in FL or WA. They did not ask about salary nor did I

Interview Questions

• Diversity how do you handle it?
    How do you manage projects and have them done in a timely manner?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Columbia, MO) in September 2018.

Interview

Easy going behavioral interview with 5 questions, whenever they needed clarity they would ask, it was me and two Boeing employees that each switched asking questions, ended with them telling me more about the job and them answering questions. Got back an offer in under 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you've done that's involved multiple majors   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you've had to meet multiple deadlines   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

They just asked me to introduce myself and then asked me 5 different questions about my experience facing different problems or adverse situations. I was nervous but they were very kind and understanding. Good people to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Give us a summary of yourself, like an elevator-speech resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a detailed 1 Hour and 45 minutes phone interview. I applied, they sent email to schedule a phone interview. Questions were 60% behavioral and 30% Technical and 10% about my past projects. Two managers were looking to fill two specific positions for their departments.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to meet multiple deadlines and how did you manage that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Blacksburg, VA).

Interview

Standard behavioral interview followed with discusses with managers. The interview was long but nothing technical or out of the ordinary. I looked at Glassdoor before the interview and my experience was about the same as others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Troy, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a link provided by my engineering honor society. Around two weeks later, I got a phone call from the HR, and we scheduled an on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have different ideas with your teammate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with a recruiter on campus and was invite for an interview after a brief discussion of my resume and experience. I then had an interview with 3 people who scored my answers to 5 questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you worked on, something that went wrong, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a career fair and got a call from a recruiter for an on-campus interview the day after. During the interview, there were three interviewers asking me behavioral questions and a few questions about my resume. After the interview, I received an offer through phone call from the recruiter a few hours later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Boeing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

I was first interviewed on the phone. The questions covered topics like past work experience, classes taken, and personal interests. Very few technical questions were asked. Next, I was flown into St. Louis, got a tour of the facility and discussed the position with current engineers. The interviewers gave me the opportunity to ask questions about learn the position.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials. Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties