Boeing Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 2, 2018

2.7

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with a recruiter on campus and was invite for an interview after a brief discussion of my resume and experience. I then had an interview with 3 people who scored my answers to 5 questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you worked on, something that went wrong, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a detailed 1 Hour and 45 minutes phone interview. I applied, they sent email to schedule a phone interview. Questions were 60% behavioral and 30% Technical and 10% about my past projects. Two managers were looking to fill two specific positions for their departments.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to meet multiple deadlines and how did you manage that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process is ok. The process included several interviews each about an hour long. Since my initial interview company has moved to a structured interview approach. Each employee interviewed is scored against the others based on set questions and criteria. Highest score wins.

Interview Questions

• Questions are not hard to answer but you have to understand the job requirements and have prepared properly to address each question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Boeing has a good job posting system, but it's hard to know whether a human gets to look at your application. Ensure key terms are included in your resume from the job posting. Interviews are structured, meaning that all candidates are asked similar questions to promote fairness, but limit flexibility in the interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask technical questions to gauge your skill, behavior questions to determine your ethos, and usually ask about your experiences, both good and bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was my first job out of college, and the offer came in higher than I had anticipated. I took it without any negotiations, and my career growth from there has been good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in April 2012.

Interview

Typical STAR interview questions relating to previous work experience and education. Was a panel of five rather than a panel of four that was stated in the email. Asking questions to the interviewers was a bit odd because they seemed confused when I would ask questions but not direct it at a single individual, as if I knew all of them and their responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a C++ program. Had been a while since I had done exclusively C, so wasn't expecting it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by HR about 2 months later. Had a phone interview with a Panel of 3 people. Asked all behavioral questions but not easy. STAR format. Questions about : Diversity at work, facing failures, team work, completing challenging assignments, etc

Interview Questions

• Please tell us how you deal with diversity at the work place with particular examples and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Blacksburg, VA).

Interview

Standard behavioral interview followed with discusses with managers. The interview was long but nothing technical or out of the ordinary. I looked at Glassdoor before the interview and my experience was about the same as others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Troy, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a link provided by my engineering honor society. Around two weeks later, I got a phone call from the HR, and we scheduled an on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have different ideas with your teammate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

I was first interviewed on the phone. The questions covered topics like past work experience, classes taken, and personal interests. Very few technical questions were asked. Next, I was flown into St. Louis, got a tour of the facility and discussed the position with current engineers. The interviewers gave me the opportunity to ask questions about learn the position.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 experienced engineers. The process was easy, they asked me about my technical experience and I told them my experience with my graduate research projects. I asked them about their careers at boeing and one of them was involved in the Gemini project when he was a younger engineer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your graduate research project in robotics   Answer Question