Boeing Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Blacksburg, VA).

Interview

Standard behavioral interview followed with discusses with managers. The interview was long but nothing technical or out of the ordinary. I looked at Glassdoor before the interview and my experience was about the same as others.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Troy, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a link provided by my engineering honor society. Around two weeks later, I got a phone call from the HR, and we scheduled an on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have different ideas with your teammate.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a career fair and got a call from a recruiter for an on-campus interview the day after. During the interview, there were three interviewers asking me behavioral questions and a few questions about my resume. After the interview, I received an offer through phone call from the recruiter a few hours later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Boeing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

I was first interviewed on the phone. The questions covered topics like past work experience, classes taken, and personal interests. Very few technical questions were asked. Next, I was flown into St. Louis, got a tour of the facility and discussed the position with current engineers. The interviewers gave me the opportunity to ask questions about learn the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by HR about 2 months later. Had a phone interview with a Panel of 3 people. Asked all behavioral questions but not easy. STAR format. Questions about : Diversity at work, facing failures, team work, completing challenging assignments, etc

Interview Questions

• Please tell us how you deal with diversity at the work place with particular examples and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Boeing has a good job posting system, but it's hard to know whether a human gets to look at your application. Ensure key terms are included in your resume from the job posting. Interviews are structured, meaning that all candidates are asked similar questions to promote fairness, but limit flexibility in the interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask technical questions to gauge your skill, behavior questions to determine your ethos, and usually ask about your experiences, both good and bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was my first job out of college, and the offer came in higher than I had anticipated. I took it without any negotiations, and my career growth from there has been good.

Electrical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online after receiving an email from SWE director that I fit the criteria for Boeing's Accelerated Hiring program. Received a call asking to sign up for interview time that week. Went through a generic 5-question behavioral interview with three employees from the company, two were older employees and one was an alum from my school. Received the interview results two days later. After being accepted, the company sent the group hired out to Seattle (all expenses paid) for awesome tours of the facilities, wine and dine, seminars, and such over 4 days at the beginning of November. For the Accelerated Hiring program, you got to talk to a couple hiring managers to see which group you thought was the best fit, then you applied to choose them. Results from your choices and the manager's choices came around the end of November and then it was time to decide to take or decline the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly difficult, mostly describing situations where you either had to time manage, be a leader, avoid conflicts, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations really for an intern position, but like I mentioned, the Accelerated Hiring program is special in that you get to pick which managers/groups you're interested in working for and ranking them after talking to managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process is ok. The process included several interviews each about an hour long. Since my initial interview company has moved to a structured interview approach. Each employee interviewed is scored against the others based on set questions and criteria. Highest score wins.

Interview Questions

• Questions are not hard to answer but you have to understand the job requirements and have prepared properly to address each question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in April 2012.

Interview

Typical STAR interview questions relating to previous work experience and education. Was a panel of five rather than a panel of four that was stated in the email. Asking questions to the interviewers was a bit odd because they seemed confused when I would ask questions but not direct it at a single individual, as if I knew all of them and their responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a C++ program. Had been a while since I had done exclusively C, so wasn't expecting it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 experienced engineers. The process was easy, they asked me about my technical experience and I told them my experience with my graduate research projects. I asked them about their careers at boeing and one of them was involved in the Gemini project when he was a younger engineer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your graduate research project in robotics   Answer Question