Boeing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.8

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Involved a standard behavioral interview with 5-6 questions about our experiences. They were not super stringent because this was the high school intern program, but they were definitely looking for someone with initiative and experience with engineering/ programming.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. How have your experiences led you to your interest in this job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Structure interview, 5-6 questions that touches ethical, integrity etc. team work and leadership. The questions are worth points and the points are added up for your final score.

Interview Questions

• If your team member working with you don't agree with you, how you get them to agree.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Interview

Purely behavioral Interview. No purely technical questions. All questions asked to describe a situation where you reacted to this challenge. 2 interviewers who came to my school for the interview. Opened it up for my questions at the end

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had a conflict with a teammate. How did you react and resolve the situation   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Multistage, will meet many team members and discuss educational background and interests, company Fisk’s , your goals . Important to have gone internship in the past.Also be prepared to discuss specific areas of your field and how you enjoyed them.

Interview Questions

• Career goals areas of interest   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

Received a response for an interview pretty quickly (2 days after applying - guess I am that amazing ;).

The interview itself was almost ludicrously mechanical and monotonous. All questions were premeditated in the sense that the interviewer would consult a paper as she asked me the questions. Very formal indeed.

With Boeing the questions are almost always situational - what would you do; instead of those maudlin questions like “what is your weakness” and its ilk.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of an occasion where you took initiative in a team?   Answer Question
    • Tell of a time when your team resolve a conflict/problem? What did you contribute to the resolution?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a situation where you applied your technical knowledge to confront a problem at work/school.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2019.

Interview

I took online test for aptitude and experience after filling out the application online. Phone interview, that lasted an hour. After a week or so I received an email saying I was no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you interacted with someone with a different cultural background.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview done over the phone and it took about 30 minutes then they gave me the job and i was so excited yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in January 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview which lasted 30 minutes and they asked me mostly about my background. Also asked about why I wanted to work there and what about the company I liked.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a project you worked on and the challenges you faced and explain how you solved it.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing in January 2019.

Interview

Mostly STAR type behavioral questions, with a few technical questions that applied to the group. Over the phone, and there were 5 managers who each asked a question of increasing difficulty

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in November 2018.

Interview

SAR process - Situation, Actions, Results format that is behavioral style. The intent is where they have the ask the same questions to everyone who applies. This is like the government. They will ask you 4 to 5 questions after a general one up front where you describe your qualifications for the pertinent job.