Boeing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

2.8

Engineering Interview

Interview

They came to my campus to recruit during their career day, I talked to someone there and the next day I got a call asking me to come in for an interview the next day. The questions were purely behavioral, it was a structured interview. The people were nice and they help ask you questions to make your answers stronger

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Very typical STAR behavioral questions. With two Boeing employees conducting the interview, they would alternate asking questions. This interview was at a conference. It was a very normal interview with no trick questions or technical quizzes.

Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a panel interview with all of the people on the team that I would be working with as well as my manager. They were friendly and asked about my background and behavioral questions such as what is my best/worst trait, what was a difficult situation and how did i deal with it, things like that. It took some time to hear back on whether I would be given an offer or not. I believe it was something like a month before I heard back.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I applied through an online application system heard back two weeks later, and had a 45-minute phone interview. It was largely behavioral and was with the manager and three members of the team I would be joining. It was very relaxed and not stressful at all. I heard back two days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one project you've completed that you're really proud of, and describe the major technical challenges and how you addressed them.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online, got a call to schedule a phone interview about 4 months later. Participated in a phone interview, and then received a call about a week later with a decision.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Phone interview that consisted of 6 questions, not one of which was about my background, all were personality type questions. Some vaguely worded such that they almost seemed like a trap.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a challenge due to diversity.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in January 2015.

Interview

I first applied online in the Fall of 2014. In January 2015, I got a phone interview. They asked three typical STAR (Situation - Task - Action - Result) questions. Overall, I thought the interview when alright. However, I did not receive any notifications of my status until late April when I learned that an offer had been extended. I then went online and accepted the offer.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Very generic interview with only four or five impersonal questions.

Questions were about previous work experience or about how you would handle a situation or experience.

I believe the interview followed the STAR method. Situation, task, action, result

Engineer Interview

Interview

I had submitted resumes for multiple positions but heard nothing. Months later I received an email that there was a contractor position available. A telephone interview was set up

Interview Questions

• Most questions were technical and relevant to the job I would be doing. No STAR type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted the offer

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (New Orleans, LA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed at a conference: recommended by a different manager in the company whom I met at the conference. His recommendation got me past the career fair booth to the interviewing booths, where I interviewed with my hiring manager (not HR).

Interview Questions

• There were a few questions about: "Name a time when"...situation...response to overcome.
      What are your career interests?
      1 Answer